Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

PLEASE HELP
09-20-2022, 01:53 AM
PLEASE HELP
I now have cats in the cattery but CANNOT FEED THEM BECAUSE I CANNOT FIND A DOCK!!! There is NO dock in Marketplace. I've been wandering the Kittycats Store for over an hour and my poor virtual cats in the Cattery are getting hungry. WHY DO THEY MAKE IT SO HARD TO GET A DOCK?????? !!!!! ????:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2022, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2022 08:56 AM by Violet Blossom.)
RE: PLEASE HELP
(09-20-2022 01:53 AM)Persephone Phoenix Wrote:  I now have cats in the cattery but CANNOT FEED THEM BECAUSE I CANNOT FIND A DOCK!!! There is NO dock in Marketplace. I've been wandering the Kittycats Store for over an hour and my poor virtual cats in the Cattery are getting hungry. WHY DO THEY MAKE IT SO HARD TO GET A DOCK?????? !!!!! ????:
The dock is outside the store in the pavillion. Also if you have an old dock you can rez the old one and get a copy of the new one.
09-21-2022, 01:21 PM
RE: PLEASE HELP
Hi there!

You can grab a free cattery dock from the customer pavilion out front of the store where all our other free items and updates are.
SLurl for Customer Pavilion

If you still have issues finding it, please feel free to contact me or one of our CSRs that are usually in the store.

You can also read more about the online cattery here: Online Cattery Manual

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)