Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Mah Kitty is Sick :-(
10-01-2022, 09:02 AM
Mah Kitty is Sick :-(
Five days ago I spawned an older KittyCat - A Snowcap Kitty - that was a free gift from a past Advent.

I successfully upgraded the kitty.

It came with a starter bowl of food.

The kitty did not seem to be eating much and the starter food should have been good for two weeks.

I had not logged in for a couple of days and when I logged in, the kitty was sick. Also something about the food not being good.

I got the kitty the instant recovery medicine and swapped out the food for new food I just purchased.

His numbers went up but he's still sick - Can't wake him up or play with him to boost his happy number.

When does he wake up and not be sick anymore?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2022, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2022 10:03 PM by ShannonSpoonhunter Resident.)
RE: Mah Kitty is Sick :-(
Cats get well after eating for 7 days. You can look at his stats and it will tell you how many days he has left before he isn't sick anymore. However, if you gave him Get Well vitamin, he should have recovered instantly. This is Get Well: https://kittycats.ws/manual/article.php?id=34&oid=20

Are you sure that's what you gave him? There is another vitamin that some times people mix up, called Pet Food Recovery, which is what you give a cat who has had their breeding turned off and you want them to start gaining love again. It is this one: https://kittycats.ws/manual/article.php?id=35&oid=20 Did you maybe give him that one by accident?

As far as the food going bad: there have been a few upgrades to the food system over the years. If you have really old food that you purchased, kittycats has a way to convert it to new food (but it's manual, you have to message a CSR and they do it in person). However, it doesn't work with really old freebie food.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)