Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Sad and Disappointed
05-14-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: Sad and Disappointed
(05-14-2012 01:22 PM)Sara Franco Wrote:  I'm glad that you got your kitty back Smile poofing happens when SL does the so called maintenance sometimes and they do them a lot lately.

The KC support team is awesome, you will NEVER lose your kitty, she will always come back home Smile

I wanna mention my best experience with the support team and Kitten Smile

I'm not a patient person so I use vitamins a lot Blush, so a week ago my kitty needed a happiness and energy boost so I gave her those, but she was living happily in the online cattery and I had a spare happiness vitamin in my inventory so I brought her back in world and gave it to her after she got energy vitamin in the cattery then sent her back to her partner there to make love Big Grin and when she arrived there she lost the happiness boost.

I paniced because the energy boost was enough for few mins only, and I thought support wouldn't be fast enough to solve this before she loses energy,I was so frustrated but I filed a ticked though and few mins passed (she went from 27% energy to 24% so less than 15 minutes) and I lost hope and was so depressed that I can't mate them that day and I was going to logo off to bed in minutes.

Then Kitten Imed me! she asked me to send her the kitty as I remember and she gave my kitty the happiness and energy boost again (better than what she had after the vitamins) and sent her back, and I mated her! I was soooooo happy and impressed, all the frustration turned to satisfaction Heart

So they are really awesome, just give them the time and they will fix all your issues Wink

Sorry for the long story but I was so impressed so I had to write it somewhere as a Thank you to Kitten and the KC team Big Grin

Aww, you're welcome Sara! It was my pleasure! And Starr I'm glad to hear that Lucy is staying put for the time being. If you need help or have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let me know. Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Karen Veriander
06-07-2012, 04:37 AM
RE: Sad and Disappointed
Kittycats is an AMAZING community. This is why I've been itching to come back to it, and I'm making tentative steps in the right direction!

I have to say the customer support is second to none; it doesn't matter that we're in a virtual world, we certainly don't receive virtual service, and I think this is probably the reason why Kittycats has been such a successful breedable.
Not only are the cats rather special, but the support service is exemplary and you can really see that the customer experience matters to the staff. Genuinely so. Callie and Kitten are amazing with their assistance and passionate about their product, and their enthusiasm really showsSmile

Also, it's a product that they are continually striving to improve and innovate...all in all the kind of package that is very appealing to me as a consumer. Long may it continue!

=^..^=

Crazy cat woman in RL & SL!
Kittycattin'
Kittycats Arcade
The Kitty Witchery
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)