Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

What's the significance of an Easter egg shaped newborn "box"
04-15-2022, 06:26 PM
What's the significance of an Easter egg shaped newborn "box"
A recent breeding resulted in a newborn "box" that is actually a pink egg. I haven't unpacked it yet - waiting to find out what that might mean since it's a first for me. I found info on previous years special collections but nothing recent and this newborn comes from 2 fairly standard kitties. Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2022, 08:27 AM
RE: What's the significance of an Easter egg shaped newborn "box"
Set it to image mode. I think it might be the surprise birth for the Easter cabbits from what you say, that it came from two standard kitties. Mine is in cattery so I haven't seen it in box shape

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
04-16-2022, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2022 09:57 AM by LittleMe Jewell.)
It is a CabbitS baby. Babies born the 14th to the 21st will be a CabbitS baby -- max of one per Avatar. They will have bunny ears and a bunny tail - though their TRUE ears and tails are under those costumes.

Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland
04-20-2022, 10:55 AM
all the above are true! It's a CabbitS! Surprise Birth! they have become somewhat of a tradition around Easter and spring Smile

Hope you enjoy it! I will also have a collar that says "cabbits 2022" in one of 3 colors, pink, purple and teal. (community favorites)
 Thanks given by: Cyanide Littlepaws

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)