Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

My kitties!
01-22-2022, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2022 07:23 PM by LadyRose Writer.)
My kitties!

This is my little monster - his name is Mischief. Grey Tuxedo with 4 white paws, white collar and a tiny little mustache!
He was found at 5 weeks old as a feral in April. My neighbor almost ran over him and he was darting across the street and playing in traffic.
She reached into a thorn bush and rescued him! She could not keep him, so after he got a clean bill of health, he came home to me.

He is named in honor of my 16 1/2-year-old orange tabby named Trouble.
(Trouble passed away last March - sudden onset of untreatable cancer.)

I was NOT ready for a new cat when Mischief was found...but I got one look at him - 1 pound, scared, trembling...hissy spitting ball of kitten fury, and he had to come home.

He is learning how to be a housecat and really doing well. He's loving and sweet and plays well with my 9-year-old Teacup Panther (very muscular 99% black fur with a tiny spot of white on his chest.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: minimorgue Resident , Diego Savagard
01-25-2022, 03:31 PM
RE: My kitties!

Adorable Kitties

Thanx for sharing the pics.

Do they all get along? I am thinking of adding another kitty not sure if my Madams will accept lol
01-26-2022, 01:14 PM
We only have adopted boys - Each cat has their own personality.

The first cat - BoBo, who passed away a while ago - would bully kitten Trouble and we had to do sanctuary feeding in another room so he would stop losing weight. (BoBo thought he was a person...he tried to talk and would sing...and was a people's cat.)

After he passed, Merlin the kitten was pretty much ignored by older cat Trouble, and they got along okay but never snuggled together. Merlin is a Cat's Cat - Trouble was more interested in me, but he got along okay with Merlin.)

Now we have Mischief and Merlin. They are both Cat's Cats. They snuggle and Mischief follows older Merlin like a little brother. When Merlin wakes up and zooms off to some adventure, Mischief is right behind him. Because of this, both cats could care less about us, and they don't always snuggle on the couch or hang out in bed. Trouble and Bobo were always in bed with us.

Only way I know for sure to have two cats who will get along is to adopt a bonded pair.
01-26-2022, 03:20 PM
Awww!!! They are all so cute!

It is so sweet that you have taken these babies in and are giving them a great life!

Thank you for sharing them with us! Give them lots of chin scratches and kitty treats from us!

-Foxie

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)