Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Being able to pick which Fancie cat you get
01-08-2022, 11:01 PM
Being able to pick which Fancie cat you get
My request - beg, beg - is please can we be given the ability to choose which particular fancie fur we get in exchange for our jewels.

The current system is unquestionably a gacha, it doesn't matter which currency you are buying with - be it jewels or L$ or whatever - and should therefore have been replaced when the Lindens brought in their changes to make gacha more transparent. Gacha still exists - and I think some of the new systems - like the one used by Arcade especially - are much, much better. You see what you are buying before you buy.

It's soul destroying when you save up your jewels, even if you are breeding fancie cats, and a jewel is therefore a sure thing, especially considering the system isn't exactly generous in which jewels we get, and we get a fancie fur that we have already got. Since the new cats were introduced I think have received about 6 of the turquoise foxies, it is now far beyond a joke. At one point I had 8 breeding Fancies, due to the types of jewels they have made, I'm now down to 4.

Surely it must be possible to allow us to pick which Fancie Fur we receive in exchange for our jewels.

Heart Eleanor
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Luckylady Llewellyn , Hulda Vyper , Lixy Byron , Izo Ryba , DarkenedCharli Resident
01-08-2022, 11:09 PM
RE: Being able to pick which Fancie cat you get
Thanks Eleanor! I've always wanted the pretty green striped one since the new set came out last year and have gotten so many Plum kitties with none to trade to other buyers. Everyone opens theirs right away to get the gems started so it would be lovely to choose after waiting so long for these special cats ... I can close my eyes tightly and DREAM about a pretty green striped one .. sigh... I am a sucker for the surprise gems each week, like my favorite surprise on Christmas morning EVERY week LOL

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Eleanor8 Resident , Lixy Byron

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)