Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Fancie Gem Conversion Request
01-06-2022, 10:43 AM
Fancie Gem Conversion Request
Each time I gather enough gems to get a Fancie Kitty, I am forced to go begging people to convert my gems to all one denomination to get a kitty. Over the years, I have loved the Fancie because it gives me a surprise treat each week to enjoy and work toward getting a new Furry Friend when I have enough to turn in. Since the Account shows what gems we have, Can we turn in the mixed gems WORTH a kitty instead of begging and waiting weeks to trade gems? I would love to get my last gem with a Fancie Boxed kitty and hit CONVERT for a new Kitty without the agony of begging and pleading for people to help me. This process takes me up to a month to just convert by finding people to help.
We love our cats and want a new one right away. For people who enjoy trading, cool! Go for it. I'm not well and impatient. I want to enjoy a kitty as soon as I have all gems to convert... the several days to weeks period of begging for help kinda of kills the fun.
Let me know if this is possible please? I've been asking for a really long time now. I think more people would have the joy of Fancie Cats if this were possible.
Hugs to all the Fancie owners out there...

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin , Sannctuary Resident , Lixy Byron , Izo Ryba
01-06-2022, 10:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2022 11:40 AM by Evolving Yin.)
RE: Fancie Gem Conversion Request
(01-06-2022 10:43 AM)Luckylady Llewellyn Wrote:  Let me know if this is possible please? I've been asking for a really long time now. I think more people would have the joy of Fancie Cats if this were possible.
Hugs to all the Fancie owners out there...
I agree LuckyLady! Time is huge factor for me in breeding and selling the KittyCats. We are trying to operate our home and garden business in addition to breeding cats, and there is this thing called real life Smile. I never get to participate in most of the community activities because of the time factor. One less stressor and time hog in converting gems to a Fancie Cats would be very much appreciated by me as well. Thanks for posting about this LuckyLady!

https://tinyurl.com/Shop-Quality-KittyCats
 Thanks given by: Luckylady Llewellyn , Sannctuary Resident , Lixy Byron
01-08-2022, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2022 11:53 PM by Sannctuary Resident.)
Hi Lucky and Evo,
I like the variation in the surprise of the jewels, It also gives people who may not be able to afford as much to buy lower value ones and save them up.
I do think is a good idea is to be able to save any denomination of jewel and trade all denominations of jewels in for a Fancie Cat. This would eliminate the need for waiting on trades.
There is one factor - Trading is a social thing and has a part to play in the market, In a Free Market one concern might be that placing a fixed conversion value on jewels you trade with KittyCats inc to get your Fancie cat could limit or dampen the incentive to Trade Jewels for profit. Just some thoughts
~Sannie~
 Thanks given by: Luckylady Llewellyn , Lixy Byron
01-10-2022, 11:16 AM
I agree Sannie. Many people enjoy trading and I never want to affect what others WANT to do, but by opening up the options for those of us who mostly enjoy our own cats without the market it would be nice to have a choice. We certainly should not HAVE to trade in All of one but choose to if you want. I enjoy breeding for my own enjoyment, not selling or trading if I don't have to, and the camaradery of my Kitty friends here for other than business. The SHEER ENJOYMENT of KittyCats!

" There is one factor - Trading is a social thing and has a part to play in the market, In a Free Market one concern might be that placing a fixed conversion value on jewels you trade with KittyCats inc to get your Fancie cat could limit or dampen the incentive to Trade Jewels for profit."

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn
 Thanks given by: Lixy Byron
01-27-2022, 12:38 PM
I can ask if this is possible.

Thanks for the input! Glad you enjoy the Fancies so much!

we sorta fancy them too! Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)