Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New fur - Cheetah! - Maltese Black Chinchilla...
12-16-2021, 04:11 PM
RE: New fur - Cheetah! - Maltese Black Chinchilla...
(12-16-2021 02:40 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  Hi Pedro,
Generally new traits are loaded into the KittyCats database in advance of each collection time and "turned on" with the Collection release. Starter cats which are rezzed after that "Turned On" time are loaded with whatever the current database of traits consists of - with the caveat that some collections have special traits that are specific to that Collection. So... FancieCats are guaranteed to hide the fancie eye or fancie whisker that go with that particular costume... but all the other traits draw on whatever the current database of traits are. In short, we think that Eleanor's FancieCat was loaded with the hidden fancie trait for the Fancie Cobalt Toyger and the rest of the traits were filled in from the current (loaded at Halloween) database set.

Lots of older breeders keep unrezzed older Collection cat Vendor packages in inventory and rezz them as they have time to breed them out, waiting until a new collection is out in order to get the newest traits on the "old" cats.
ooh i see, makes sense. but to be sure i did understand...so basically the current halloween cats can also discover this fur too?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2021, 04:18 PM
(12-16-2021 04:11 PM)pedroesloco Resident Wrote:  
(12-16-2021 02:40 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  Hi Pedro,
Generally new traits are loaded into the KittyCats database in advance of each collection time and "turned on" with the Collection release. Starter cats which are rezzed after that "Turned On" time are loaded with whatever the current database of traits consists of - with the caveat that some collections have special traits that are specific to that Collection. So... FancieCats are guaranteed to hide the fancie eye or fancie whisker that go with that particular costume... but all the other traits draw on whatever the current database of traits are. In short, we think that Eleanor's FancieCat was loaded with the hidden fancie trait for the Fancie Cobalt Toyger and the rest of the traits were filled in from the current (loaded at Halloween) database set.

Lots of older breeders keep unrezzed older Collection cat Vendor packages in inventory and rezz them as they have time to breed them out, waiting until a new collection is out in order to get the newest traits on the "old" cats.
ooh i see, makes sense. but to be sure i did understand...so basically the current halloween cats can also discover this fur too?

yes they can.

if they carry the trait. the last collection (fall) and current starters all share the same trait pool.

hope that helps.
 Thanks given by: pedroesloco Resident , Eurydice Barzane , Bea Shamrock , Eleanor8 Resident
01-11-2022, 08:37 PM
Hi Pedro

I obtained Sapphire, the Fancie cat I found the new fur on, from the vendor after the release of the Halloween collection.

Heart Eleanor
03-14-2022, 09:48 AM
amazing to see this line, still trying to figure out all this, I guess it is just best to figure out what i am looking for and go for it. Great furs to see and work toward if it can be done. Thank you.

Smile Livenonaprayer aka Amanda Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)