Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

I THINK I FOUND THE CHIMERA - SEAL POINT MINK
11-02-2021, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2021 07:53 AM by Fire Sabretooth.)
I THINK I FOUND THE CHIMERA - SEAL POINT MINK
I didn't see it on the list, and had not seen it before, so I think this is a new fur. And, I love it! It is gorgeous!

It is dominant to Toyger - Caramel. Those are my pure breeders.
(11-02-2021 07:45 AM)Fire Sabretooth Wrote:  I didn't see it on the list, and had not seen it before, so I think this is a new fur. And, I love it! It is gorgeous!

(11-02-2021 07:45 AM)Fire Sabretooth Wrote:  I didn't see it on the list, and had not seen it before, so I think this is a new fur. And, I love it! It is gorgeous!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Flair Daxeline , Priestess Firanelli , Polina Corvinus , SisterButta Resident , Morgan Trevellion , TerrorMisu Resident , Ivy Norsk , Devilness Chant , Eleanor8 Resident , Songdog Woolley , Arwen Swordthain , Julinah Resident , Sara Franco , Belletriss Parker , Jelly Supply , Eurydice Barzane , Ruriko Oanomochi , kittyclawz Resident , Beadnstone Jewell
11-02-2021, 08:07 AM
RE: I THINK I FOUND THE CHIMERA - SEAL POINT MINK
This is a new fur. Congratulations on the find.
11-02-2021, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2021 08:15 AM by Fire Sabretooth.)

(11-02-2021 08:07 AM)MsKitriana Resident Wrote:  This is a new fur. Congratulations on the find.

Thank you so much! Really a lovely fur! See new pic with special eyes, too!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

11-02-2021, 10:09 AM

*SQUEE*

That is all.
11-02-2021, 10:48 AM
Congrats! It is just beautiful!Heart

~terrormisu

NEW LISTINGS exclusively on Torgon's WebMarket: https://torgon.info/manage/#!/kccats?own...20Resident

Shop Inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ca...227/23/651
11-02-2021, 11:49 AM
Congratulations!

11-02-2021, 05:20 PM
Congratulations on the find of this new fur.

Heart Eleanor
11-03-2021, 02:25 AM
Congrats on your find Fire, unfortunately we would need to see either Toyger - Caramel pulled back out or a purity proof on your cats, before we can add it officially to the charts as domiant to Toyger - Caramel. I don't doubt that your know your cats are pure but we do need to see proof of it. However its a great starting point for everyone else Smile Even Ivy & I have to prove purity for all to see Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Arcadiamyst Resident
11-03-2021, 05:07 AM
(11-03-2021 02:25 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Congrats on your find Fire, unfortunately we would need to see either Toyger - Caramel pulled back out or a purity proof on your cats, before we can add it officially to the charts as domiant to Toyger - Caramel. I don't doubt that your know your cats are pure but we do need to see proof of it. However its a great starting point for everyone else Smile Even Ivy & I have to prove purity for all to see Smile

Thank you! Yes, of course, you would need proof in order to be able to list it officially on the charts. I was giving people a reference point.
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain
11-04-2021, 02:14 PM
Congrats Its beautiful, got to love the Chimera's Smile They just make you smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)