Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Current Tests running
02-07-2022, 07:08 AM
RE: Current Tests running
Just running the Chimera - Charcoal Mist v Burmilla - Red Silver Shaded, so far 2 Burmilla Reds first will breed tomorrow, got a Bengal - Blue lined up to test if the Charcoal mist is recessive to the Burmilla Red.

Will be looking at the Lime No.2 as well if no one else is testing that currently then I'll pop a pair to get started tomorrow.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: LittleMe Jewell
02-07-2022, 07:47 AM
I am running the Ody Vampire versus MOF ear.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: LittleMe Jewell , Arwen Swordthain
02-07-2022, 11:42 AM
And the Snowshoe - Bluepoint kitty dropped another Snowshoe - Bluepoint baby.
These kitties seem to not want to give out their recessive. So another week to wait.

Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain
02-08-2022, 02:54 AM
I just won an Odyssey Nebula Moon on a bid board so I have unpacked her and a Magic Forest boy to test, he hides Marble Magic so we will see what I get in a couple weeks.
 Thanks given by: LittleMe Jewell , Arwen Swordthain
02-09-2022, 02:21 AM
Added the Cheetah! - Lime No.2 v Balinese - Lilac Lynx to my tests yesterday.

Forum Based Charts

02-09-2022, 04:42 AM
Proof of how frustrating cats can be.
My Chimera - Charcoal Mist v Burmilla - Red Silver Shaded test baby passed every single hid EXCEPT the fur on his first breed, LOL

[Image: c39437209bbf8726dbafe3a1d89fb298.png]

Forum Based Charts

02-13-2022, 11:48 PM
The first baby, a Snowshoe - Bluepoint, finally gave up her recessive, but it turned out to be dad's recessive instead of his Cheetah! - Lime. So that one is a bust. The Cheetah! - Lime baby is still being tested, but so far she is passing her Lime fur. Original Mom & Pop just gave another Lime kitty, so I have that one that I can pop if needed.

02-19-2022, 05:05 PM
Started a test of Cheetah! - Lime No. 2 against Chateau Cat - Coffee & Cream No. 1

06-05-2022, 09:18 PM
I thought I'd resurrect this thread to mention what I am testing and what I could test, depending on what others are doing:

Currently have just started 2 sets to test Tiger! - Seafoam against Burmilla - Blue Shaded. My tests have not been cooperating much lately, so I decided to tackle that one from both sides. I have a Tiger Seafoam baby that might be hiding the Burmilla - Blue Shaded, and I have a Burmilla - Blue Shaded baby that might be hiding Tiger - Seafoam. Both have been birthed to test. I have, I think, another 6 of the furs within the current Seafoam range, so I can tackle more after the current test tells me something.

I thought someone was once upon a time doing the test of Cheetah! - Lime No. 2 against Balinese - Lilac Lynx, but I haven't seen anything on that posted, so maybe not. I do have boxes for both of those, so I can do that test if needed. I don't have the boxes to test any of the other furs that still need testing.

I can run a test of Galaxy Vapor against Cosmic Twinkle, if nobody is testing that yet. I don't currently have the boxes to test any of the other new eyes that still need placing.

06-06-2022, 10:01 AM
I am running the Balinese - Lilac Lynx v Cheetah! - Lime No.2, have been for a while as the test boxes always hide the wrong thing. Test box no5 will breed for the first time later today and I still have a bunch to test if she fails. Parents retired after making 12 test boxes out of 14 boxes, thats how long I've been at it but I'm determined to get an answer.

Also running the Cheetah! - Washed Blue Mink against a Tiger - Dusky Winkle starter, 1st box was a Dusky Winkle but I've held off popping it until they breed again as the Washed Blue Mink ages out after her next box.

Chimera - Spotted Flame v Russian - Blue, 2 failed tests so far box 3 growing to breed next week.

Got a Foxie - Fluff No.1 just not decided what to run him against yet.

Green Tipped White v Flame/BlushTipped (Shown and hid of Dad, Green Tipped showing)

Got 2 Galaxy Vapor starters but not popped any Cosmic Twinkle boxes yet so not running that test.

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: LittleMe Jewell

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)