Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Current Tests running
09-14-2021, 03:36 AM
Current Tests running
After taking a look at the charts and seeing some tests are zeroing in I thought it might be helpful to share the tests I'm currently running to help people when deciding what tests to run themselves.
If testers could add their tests to the thread it might help others not to duplicate tests.
Thanks Smile

Furs
Burmilla - Latte v Bengal - Black
Chimera - Washed Tortie v Australian Mist - Fawn

Eyes
Twinkle Seas v Morning Glory (placement Test)
Twinkle Bouquet v Blush Quartz
Cosmic Twinkle v Destiny Waters

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Jolita Korobase , Sara Franco
09-14-2021, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2021 07:05 AM by Ivy Norsk.)
RE: Current Tests running
I am running the following tests:

Furs
Cheetah! - Lime v American Shorthair - Cream Tabby

Eyes
Fancie Sage Diamond v Fancie Indigo Diamond
Twinkle Bouquet v Ody Bellini
FlowerChild Lucy v Magic Glass
Also running Cosmic Twinkle v Destiny Waters (it's going to come in recessive to the D. Waters because All the tester boxes show the Dest Waters. Also because I have been working with a pure line of Dest Waters - but ya know... proofs from purity are a pita and the line is very old.)

Let me count my cats, and also see what other people are doing. I still have cats running from older tests that I've finished up on the Lime and Tangerine etc.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco
09-14-2021, 08:48 AM
I'm currently running

Cheetah! - Blue Raspberry No2 v Russian - Black
Magic Forest v Odyssey Crystal Rose
Twinkle Bouquet v Odyssey Bellini but that's a side project of the pull from the Cheetah! test, the Cheetah has Odyssey Bellini and the puller has twinkle bouquet
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Sara Franco
09-14-2021, 08:53 AM
(09-14-2021 07:03 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  I am running the following tests:

Furs

Eyes
Also running Cosmic Twinkle v Destiny Waters (it's going to come in recessive to the D. Waters because All the tester boxes show the Dest Waters. Also because I have been working with a pure line of Dest Waters - but ya know... proofs from purity are a pita and the line is very old.)

Let me count my cats, and also see what other people are doing. I still have cats running from older tests that I've finished up on the Lime and Tangerine etc.

My Cosmic/waters test showed Cosmic Twinkle sounds like I need to repack her and retask the cosmic to one of my pure Marble Magics instead although since I actually need to open one I might as well use it on her, if she hides Destiny waters it will pull out and either way I'll have a test box. Need a puller to check so this will kill 2 birds, lol

Forum Based Charts

09-17-2021, 09:13 AM
(09-14-2021 08:53 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  

Furs

Eyes

My Cosmic/waters test showed Cosmic Twinkle sounds like I need to repack her and retask the cosmic to one of my pure Marble Magics instead although since I actually need to open one I might as well use it on her, if she hides Destiny waters it will pull out and either way I'll have a test box. Need a puller to check so this will kill 2 birds, lol

I must have been having some kind of mental block, my girl shows Destiny Waters as well, shrugs, opened the Marble Magic boy now so going ahead with using him, if he pulls cosmic its placed as he is pure.

Forum Based Charts

10-25-2021, 04:56 PM
I have a birth with a baby having flower child good vibration eyes that might help to more closely place the twinkle bouquet eyes if anyone is interested in seeing the pedigree notes.
(09-17-2021 09:13 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  
(09-14-2021 08:53 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  

Furs

Eyes

I must have been having some kind of mental block, my girl shows Destiny Waters as well, shrugs, opened the Marble Magic boy now so going ahead with using him, if he pulls cosmic its placed as he is pure.
10-26-2021, 07:35 AM
Hi Geeha, I'm not sure I understand. You pulled with Good Vibrations eye?
The test eyes on Twinkle Bouquet are Blush Quartz, Ody Bellini, and Galaxy Sun.
I'm still running an Ody Bellini test.
I'm always interested in seeing pedigrees if you want to hit me up in-world.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
10-29-2021, 02:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2021 02:31 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
These are my tests

Furs
Cheetah - Tangerine vs Siamese Lilac -- done
Cheetah - Blue Raspberry #2 vs Bengal Silver

Eyes
Magic Forest vs Odyssey Crystal Rose-- done

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
10-29-2021, 04:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2021 04:02 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
My current tests are

Furs
Blue Raspberry No.2 v Russian - Blue - not actually a test per say as I'm breeding a sibling pair of Russians whose Mum was a Blue Raspberry no.2 so I might get a result.
Chimera - Washed Tortie v Bengal - Black

Eyes
Twinkle Bouquet v Blush Quartz

Once these wrap up I'll look at popping pairs for some of the others, reluctant to open more til my fall collections are tested. What I test may well depend on what my starters throw out as well.

Forum Based Charts

10-29-2021, 05:15 AM
these are my current tests

Eyes
Magic Forest v Odyssey Crystal Rose - got a first pull due in a couple of days so maybe... Kitten shows Odyssey Crystal Rose as do subsequent boxes from parents
Twinkle Bouquet v Odyssey Bellini, pull box only a few days old so won't be anytime soon, kitten shows Twinkle Bouquet

Furs
Cheetah! - Blue Raspberry No.2 v Australian Mist - Light Chocolate Marble, pull box only a few days old so won't be anytime soon, kitten shows Blue Raspberry No.2
Cheetah! - Blue Raspberry No.2 v Tiger! - Huckleberry - Pulling from a Huckleberry but getting both furs from test parents, will stick with it til I get it or its not needed Smile
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)