Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Eye Trait Idea
11-24-2021, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2021 12:12 AM by pedroesloco Resident.)
Lightbulb New Eye Trait Idea
The Idea of the eye is basically Galaxy Lava on one eye (Prefer to be on the left eye, not on the cats left point of view, but your point of view when looking staright at the cat, just so we dont have any confusion what I mean). Then on the right eye should be Onyx eye on the right eye on your point of view looking at the cat.

-The reasons why for this trait is that I would love to see an Odyssey Eye that has a black eye in it, and why not? otherwise the Onyx eye and Galaxy Lava put together, sounds like it matches,right? makes sense. I mean after all Lava is part or the reason how Onyx is made. And well the colors red and black go well together Tongue **If someone can post a phototshop of a cat with those eyes that''ll be great to see an example picture of the idea** Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2021, 09:18 PM
RE: New Eye Trait Idea
thank you!! love to have ideas submitted!! Smile just fun to see if they match what i have in my idea book! hahah Smile
 Thanks given by: pedroesloco Resident
11-25-2021, 06:16 PM
omg this looks amazing....

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by: pedroesloco Resident , DarkenedCharli Resident
11-29-2021, 03:15 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2021 03:18 AM by pedroesloco Resident.)
(11-24-2021 09:18 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  thank you!! love to have ideas submitted!! Smile just fun to see if they match what i have in my idea book! hahah Smile

And I love surprises! thank you for looking at this Callie your the best.Big Grin
(11-25-2021 06:16 PM)channing Flanagan Wrote:  omg this looks amazing....

I know right? and thank you for the photo! I was actually thinking more the other way around the eyes placed, unless you tried but didnt work out as good as this one? But either way turned out great. Smile
11-29-2021, 07:49 AM
A minute with Build-a-Cat and a few seconds in Photoshop should let you try just about any left-right eye combination and make a very good (darn near perfect) mockup.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)