Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Gen Diamond V
08-18-2021, 05:40 PM
Gen Diamond V
Is it me or are there none on the market that aren't costume kitties?
I found 2 in my cattery and looking to sell. One normal sized 4T with morning glory eyes and one MEGA! I can hardly believe it.
I've no clue what to set these to. Any thoughts?
Thanks!
Fingers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2021, 02:17 AM
RE: Gen Diamond V
(08-18-2021 05:40 PM)Tonya Zanzibar Wrote:  Is it me or are there none on the market that aren't costume kitties?
I found 2 in my cattery and looking to sell. One normal sized 4T with morning glory eyes and one MEGA! I can hardly believe it.
Thanks!
Fingers

I just took a quick look on Torgons and filtered out the costumes. There were 3 listed all sized 2 Megas at 975 (5T) & 1500 (3T) plus a 1T Toy at 400, not sure if that helps you at all though since the higher traited Mega was priced lower.
Personally I'd set the normal at 250-300L and the Mega around 1K depending on its traits of course but thats just me, theres not right or wrong price just one you are happy with and a buyer is happy to pay Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Beryl Landar , Fingerling Tater
08-19-2021, 06:37 AM
And there is what I've been saying for a long time: the "lower-level" traits like this can be left behind just because they're "starter" traits. Obviously, the current starter traits can't be fully lost, but the other sure can be.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-19-2021, 10:14 AM
(08-19-2021 06:37 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  And there is what I've been saying for a long time: the "lower-level" traits like this can be left behind just because they're "starter" traits. Obviously, the current starter traits can't be fully lost, but the other sure can be.

Theres actually a growing number of us breeding the older Genesis furs and putting new traits onto them, they are every bit as breedable as so called "traits"
New breeders that want these have no choice but to buy from the secondary market so its good that there are some out there that aren't over priced costumes. And Megas will always be desirable no matter the trait count.

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: ShannonSpoonhunter Resident , Beryl Landar , Fingerling Tater
08-19-2021, 11:12 AM
Showing off the stud for my Gen Diamond 5 Twinkle Seas project. Alas, the gen fur isn't passing very well and I keep getting silver toygers. Just to say what Arwen said, that people are breeding genesis traits.

[Image: a44249ded1ba6c431405a8ed3c8491e9.mp4][/code][/php]

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Beryl Landar , Fingerling Tater
08-19-2021, 07:06 PM
Ivy you should check your link! I want to see your kitty.

I don't have any Gen Diamond V, but I am doing a matchy project with the Diamond IV. I've attached the current state of the project:

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-20-2021, 01:50 AM
(08-19-2021 07:06 PM)ShannonSpoonhunter Resident Wrote:  Ivy you should check your link! I want to see your kitty.

I don't have any Gen Diamond V, but I am doing a matchy project with the Diamond IV. I've attached the current state of the project:

Ivy's link will open if you right click and open in new tab, just not displaying correctly here atm Smile

Forum Based Charts

08-20-2021, 06:57 AM
I'm sorry about that. For some reason, it displays for me without a problem. I'll see if I can tinker with it later.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
08-20-2021, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2021 07:50 PM by Fingerling Tater.)
(08-19-2021 02:17 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  
(08-18-2021 05:40 PM)Tonya Zanzibar Wrote:  Is it me or are there none on the market that aren't costume kitties?
Thanks!
Fingers

I just took a quick look on Torgons and filtered out the costumes. There were 3 listed all sized 2 Megas at 975 (5T) & 1500 (3T) plus a 1T Toy at 400, not sure if that helps you at all though since the higher traited Mega was priced lower.
Personally I'd set the normal at 250-300L and the Mega around 1K depending on its traits of course but thats just me, theres not right or wrong price just one you are happy with and a buyer is happy to pay Smile

Oh thanks Arwen. I realize now I had minimum price set at 1L so i wasn't seeing anything that wasn't priced.
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)