Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCat of the Month - July 2021
06-17-2021, 04:13 PM
KittyCat of the Month - July 2021
Here are the stats for the July KittyCat of the Month!

Fur: Foxie - Snow
Eyes: Wild Odyssey (Shape: Mysterious| Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Fluffy
Ears: Tiger Fold
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Shape: Swanky)

You can read more about the KittyCat of the Month contest here: KittyCat of the Month

[Image: KOM-7_21.jpg]

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2021, 12:38 PM
RE: KittyCat of the Month - July 2021
How do I join the KittyCat of the Month contests? I have a few I am working on. Are the May and June contests over now?
Thanks
06-23-2021, 01:15 PM
Hi there!

KittyCat of the Month contests only run for 1 month from the 1st to the last day of the month.

To enter, all you have to do is breed your cats! To be listed on the KittyCat of the Month page, you must match the same number of matched traits or higher.

So at this moment users have matched 7 traits for the June KittyCat of the Month, so for your name to be added to the list, you would have to match 7 traits or more. Any matching less than 7 traits will not be listed.

If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know!

Happy breeding!
-Foxie

― Charles Dickens
 Thanks given by: Beryl Landar
06-25-2021, 06:04 AM
hmmm, ok I must be reading something wrong because it looks like there are people with 2, 4, 5 and 7 matching traits listed on the page.
06-25-2021, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2021 02:30 PM by FoxieCat Resident.)
Hi,

To be listed on the list you must match the same number of the highest matched traits or higher.

This means that if someone matches 7 traits, only cats matching 7 traits or higher will be listed.

Looking at the June KittyCat of the Month, Someone matched 7 traits on the first day (June 1st), so only cats that match 7 traits or more will be listed for the rest of the month.

Before they matched 7 traits, you can see that others are listed and that the time they were born are all before someone matched 7 traits. The early cats listed matched a lower numbers of traits, but as soon as someone matched more only cats matching the new highest matched number or higher are listed.

I hope this makes a bit more sense.

― Charles Dickens
07-24-2021, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2021 01:40 AM by Lissa Chant.)
I could have sworn the eyes on the July cat were Wild Odyssey? They look the same but now it says Dreamy Hideaway?
I have the perfect pair (if its still Wild Odyssey) and 1 week left. It's a long shot but I would like to give it a shot.

(06-25-2021 02:27 PM)FoxieCat Resident Wrote:  Hi,

To be listed on the list you must match the same number of the highest matched traits or higher.

This means that if someone matches 7 traits, only cats matching 7 traits or higher will be listed.

Looking at the June KittyCat of the Month, Someone matched 7 traits on the first day (June 1st), so only cats that match 7 traits or more will be listed for the rest of the month.

Before they matched 7 traits, you can see that others are listed and that the time they were born are all before someone matched 7 traits. The early cats listed matched a lower numbers of traits, but as soon as someone matched more only cats matching the new highest matched number or higher are listed.

I hope this makes a bit more sense.
07-24-2021, 11:14 AM
Yes, the eyes are Wild Odyssey Smile

Always worth a try in my books! Good luck!

― Charles Dickens
07-24-2021, 07:37 PM
OK I think I am losing my mind.....lol I could have sworn it now said dreamy hideaway UG

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)