Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Looking For Trades - COMPLETED!
06-16-2021, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2021 05:53 PM by Kikii Littlepaws.)
Rainbow Looking For Trades - COMPLETED!
Hello there! I am currently seeking to swap some jewels. I have emeralds I'm willing to trade; 3 for 1 diamond, or rubies I can trade, 2 for 1 diamond! If anyone is interested in making trades with me please don't hesitate to contact me in world! I try to check forums daily, but for fastest transaction, shoot me an IM! I'm online daily for the most part.

Auctioneer: Sundae Sweet Treats (Sun 10AM) | Kiki Kat Treasures (Mon 9AM)
"Once you have been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2021, 11:56 AM
RE: Looking For Trades - Emeralds or Rubies for Diamonds
Still in search of Diamonds. I have traded out my rubies, but I still have emeralds left!

"Once you have been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines."
06-23-2021, 09:52 AM
RE: Looking For Trades - Emeralds or Rubies for Diamonds - 3 Emeralds, 2 Rubies left!
I currenty have 2 rubies I'm willing to trade for 1 diamond, or 3 emeralds for 1 diamond. I'm so close to my goal, and I'd really love to get a new Fancie. Please hit me up in world as Kikii Littlepaws if you're willing to trade with me! Thank you! ♥

06-23-2021, 05:54 PM
RE: Looking For Trades - COMPLETED!
Thanks to all those that got in touch with me! I will be getting my Fancie soon! ♥

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)