Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

All My Paired Cats are Gone!
06-12-2021, 10:09 PM
All My Paired Cats are Gone!
I checked on my paired cats earlier, there were 4 pairs, all roughly at 86%. Just went to check on them and they are ALL Gone!!! They showed up on the DOCK page, but not the regular Cattery Paired slots. Can only see them if I go through the in world dock, not on the website at all which is really inconvenient. Anyone know how to make it work on the website again?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2021, 10:39 PM
RE: All My Paired Cats are Gone!
Heya, am having the same issue. Tho i can see my single cats

ღMarleep Kat Glasswingღ
Crazy Scottish Owner & Auctioneer
06-13-2021, 02:08 AM
I just went inworld and someone said its been a problem for some hours now, but it's been reported.
06-13-2021, 05:28 AM
I just checked my "Couples" tab in the online cattery (it is now almost 7:30 AM Eastern time, so around 4:30 AM SLT) and that page is still blank for me, too, although I have many paired cats in my cattery.

06-13-2021, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2021 09:15 AM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Ditto. No couples showing on the web page for my online cattery or inworld cattery.

However in the inworld cattery, during the time I couldn't see anything, I got a new box kitten (found out after I got home from work).

Also on the hub all my cats showed so I could transfer a paired cat from my online cattery to my inworld cattery even though I can't see them on the web page. I also sent the dad who was now single after having contributed to the new box to the online cattery and he showed up under the single boys. So transferring both ways between inworld and online still seems to work. At least it did for me. (knock on wood)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
06-13-2021, 03:33 PM
The same issue has happened to me. It shows me the number of pairs on the tab, but no images/info
06-14-2021, 01:35 PM
Hi everyone!

The issue has been resolved. If you continue to have any issues, please file a ticket and let us know Smile

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
 Thanks given by: Beryl Landar

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)