Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New option
05-12-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: New option
(05-12-2012 11:27 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 03:45 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  There are many, Many, MANY times I can't even wait the 7 days to get a box I can NOT even imagine waiting MONTHS!

Totally I'm in rehab for my love potion addiction and I frequently have a relaps and get THE look from hubby.
I find it interesting though to learn how people in all variety like to have their cats.

Kay can i have the number for that rehab place please ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2012, 09:43 PM
(05-12-2012 03:35 PM)penfold83 Resident Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 03:45 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  There are many, Many, MANY times I can't even wait the 7 days to get a box I can NOT even imagine waiting MONTHS!

Totally I'm in rehab for my love potion addiction and I frequently have a relaps and get THE look from hubby.
I find it interesting though to learn how people in all variety like to have their cats.

LMFAO are you sure you want a cure?

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-13-2012, 08:37 AM
(05-12-2012 09:43 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  
(05-12-2012 03:35 PM)penfold83 Resident Wrote:  

088-KITTYCURE LOL

LMFAO are you sure you want a cure?
Nahh but doing as if I want to rehab comforts the peace at home at least I try *Innocent look*

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

05-13-2012, 09:09 AM
Hi Lito. I think (if I am understanding you correctly) that you're suggesting KittyCatS! makes an option available for customers to have a more "realistic" breeding experience where you can change it for your cats - either via a menu option or a special consumable like food or vitamin - so that they remain kittens longer, take longer to grow up, longer to breed, have a pregnancy period, etc. You're not suggesting that we change how breeding works for everyone; you're just suggesting an option for a more "real" pet experience. Do I have that right?

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
05-13-2012, 03:38 PM
(05-13-2012 09:09 AM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote:  Hi Lito. I think (if I am understanding you correctly) that you're suggesting KittyCatS! makes an option available for customers to have a more "realistic" breeding experience where you can change it for your cats - either via a menu option or a special consumable like food or vitamin - so that they remain kittens longer, take longer to grow up, longer to breed, have a pregnancy period, etc. You're not suggesting that we change how breeding works for everyone; you're just suggesting an option for a more "real" pet experience. Do I have that right?

Initially my suggestion was not thinking what you rightly mention, now is a good way to express my suggestion.

When one first meets and starts to investigate what being a breeder, one sees that necessarily have to enter that mechanic if you want a kitten.

And my suggestion is to start with the option of having our kittens, enjoy them, watching them grow and reproduce. I think this option would also benefit breeders because I'm sure there are a large number of people who would like to start this way and would be encouraged to buy their kittens.

It is said that love is born from view but many breeders are forced to show boxes because if during this time the cats are going to expire, and that decreases the chance of a sale.

I understand that there is a cost-benefit relationship, and I hope it was feasible to have a longer time.

One question I have is, if I have a cat who spends 120 days, regardless of generation, I will lose my work and effort, because I do not I have the opportunity that has breeding, and from what I understand the only option is to start again. Is that correct?
05-13-2012, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2012 05:37 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
I think I understand you not sure though correct me if I'm wrong:-)
You would like to enjoy specific kittens longer than 120 days and still being able to breed them?
I can imagine this if you are really attached to a kitty you don't want to feel hurried to breed or lose breeding days.
Breeders often have a plan as for breeding such as to combine certain genes from mom and dad and hope to create a kitty which has much visable traits of both mom and dad combined in the offspring.
When this is the case and for example breeders make an other kitty with the other gender they often combine these two to maker a "better" generation and therefore as for the traits of the initial kitties their offsprings are "better" and this makes their parents expire in a way for the people who purely breed for traits.
Why in most instances we don't even use the full 120 days a kitty could breed:-)
I notice you look more for a long term pet relationship with a certain kitty without the need to breed within the given days but to do this in a more natural way when you feel like making a kitty with them as with real pets.
I like this idea actually because honestly eventhough I breed for traits and to make the trait combinations "better" I sometimes regret we have to detach from a cute kitty as we are mainly focussed on their genes and make them better over having the real pet feeling.
And to answer your last question indeed if you have and enjoyed a kitty for more than 120 days breeding after this is not possible anymore though you can still have it as non breedable pet which eats 50% less than a cat at a breedable age.
Therefore I can imagine you mention you would like to meet the Kitties in an other way in which you don't feel a deadline.
I remember I felt the same with my first kittens when I just started with KittyCatS I just didn't want them to grow old and I absolutely didn't want to menagerie them.
I think we all have experienced this why it would be absolutely chill to have no deadline Smile

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Thanks given by: Lito Turbo
05-14-2012, 11:41 AM
(05-13-2012 05:28 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  I think I understand you not sure though correct me if I'm wrong:-)
You would like to enjoy specific kittens longer than 120 days and still being able to breed them?
I can imagine this if you are really attached to a kitty you don't want to feel hurried to breed or lose breeding days.
Breeders often have a plan as for breeding such as to combine certain genes from mom and dad and hope to create a kitty which has much visable traits of both mom and dad combined in the offspring.
When this is the case and for example breeders make an other kitty with the other gender they often combine these two to maker a "better" generation and therefore as for the traits of the initial kitties their offsprings are "better" and this makes their parents expire in a way for the people who purely breed for traits.
Why in most instances we don't even use the full 120 days a kitty could breed:-)
I notice you look more for a long term pet relationship with a certain kitty without the need to breed within the given days but to do this in a more natural way when you feel like making a kitty with them as with real pets.
I like this idea actually because honestly eventhough I breed for traits and to make the trait combinations "better" I sometimes regret we have to detach from a cute kitty as we are mainly focussed on their genes and make them better over having the real pet feeling.
And to answer your last question indeed if you have and enjoyed a kitty for more than 120 days breeding after this is not possible anymore though you can still have it as non breedable pet which eats 50% less than a cat at a breedable age.
Therefore I can imagine you mention you would like to meet the Kitties in an other way in which you don't feel a deadline.
I remember I felt the same with my first kittens when I just started with KittyCatS I just didn't want them to grow old and I absolutely didn't want to menagerie them.
I think we all have experienced this why it would be absolutely chill to have no deadline Smile

Indeed, it is what I suggest when I say new option for people who prefer just having a pet.

And of course continue to be part of breeders and all that is around.
05-14-2012, 12:08 PM
And i guess for this to work, you would have to click a option from the get go ie the box before opening so no foul play happends.....

Meh my personal opinion is you can make a duplicate cat of the fab cat you want to keep, quite easy (and quite cheep to buy a matching cat for the easy way from the secondary market to match with your fab kitty) breed the right way and you will have loads of boxers of the same traited cat you can pop open when ever your cat is too old to breed. Ie menagerie the old open the new (just call it the same name its all good lol)
05-14-2012, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2012 07:06 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(05-14-2012 11:41 AM)Lito Turbo Wrote:  
(05-13-2012 05:28 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  I think I understand you not sure though correct me if I'm wrong:-)

Indeed, it is what I suggest when I say new option for people who prefer just having a pet.

And of course continue to be part of breeders and all that is around.

I have not looked at it from all possible angles as for how and if this would effect the market etc.
But i sure understand your wish and I like it as well!
After all KittyCats likes to see their cats as pets that can breed and not as strictly a breedable we see so often.
And in everything they are designed as pets we can pamper them carry them around give them collars and clothes all so cute!
yes I like this suggestion Smile

Retro Kitties Showroom »

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)