Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New option
05-01-2012, 02:33 PM
New option
These days I searched for information and to find out how it works being a breeder, read reviews and tips to know advantages and disadvantages of having cats.

At first I was hooked just the mechanism that was used but to think is not bad, because it focused on creating cat breeders.

I and many of those who have expressed your opinion, what we seek is not to be breeders of cats, we seek to have pets that may have kittens. And so far and not found that option in giving by sl.

My suggestion is:

Buy 2 kittens and buy their food for 6 months for them to grow.
This way I would have the pleasure of watching them grow, while I pay my kittens, 600L (initial) + 960L (food) = 1560L.

After this stage I would have a pet, and when I wanted to have more kittens, I would buy food to increase love. I would have my kitten would take 6 months to grow and would have to feed him, repeating the cycle. 300L (food to increase the love) + 480L (food) = 780L.

Prices and time are an example.

At present, although just prices, we cause the sensation of an eternal payment to buy food during the time we have the kitten.

And also we have to rush to decide to have pups with only 3 months.

I believe fact that the great most of the people who have been interested in the kittens, will agree that it is great to see the kittens grow into a longer period and not just in 7 days.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: New option
Lito, I understand your frustration with the four-month breeding time limit.

But I don't think your solution would work.

The first problem is that most of the cats sold are bought from breeders, not KittyCats. So KittyCats does not regulate those prices and would not require breeders to provide food for the cats they sell.

And as a breeder, I will say that having to wait six months between breedings would be horribly frustrating, for a variety of reasons. Discovery of new traits would essentially grind to a halt.

You do have some options now. You can turn off breeding in your cats (which cuts food consumption in half.) If you turn breeding back on around the 100-day mark, you can have one kitten before the pair of cats ages out, and it will cost you less than 350L per cat for food for the entire period.

The best news is that, whether you breed or not, you still have all the fun features of KittyCats to play with - the butterflies, the cute poses, the cuddles, the sassy comments Big Grin As pets, KittyCats are a truly outstanding value. I have given cats as presents to friends who are not breeders (and don't intend to become so) and they tell me their cats are a lot of fun!

Heart Coriander Co-Op, our cute little store at Too Adorable! Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Lito Turbo
05-09-2012, 01:12 PM
I agree but everything is designed to be breeders.

And I really would like to design a new option where there are 2 points I'd like to have.

1. - The cats are stages of growth.

2. - When I wanted to have more cats, instead of going to the store and buy another kitten, my pets have their kittens.

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------

Also I think they should analyze the design of breeders because there is an oversupply of kittens (and horses and dogs, etc) and I think that's not good
05-09-2012, 06:05 PM
The main thing is, Kittycats is a breedable. They allow you to create perma-pets, but the whole thing is designed around breeding. What you're suggesting kind of defeats the purpose of that.

It's a good idea, but I don't think that would ever happen. Which does suck for people who just like the look of the cat, and aren't interested in breeding.

[Image: heart.gif]
 Thanks given by: Sanura Snowpaw
05-10-2012, 12:33 PM
From a breeder's point of view, I am sorry Lito - no offence intended - but this is just about the worst suggestion I ever saw ;-)

6 months to grow up? That would be the end of KittyCatS breeding, markets, selling, auctions etc. just like that.

However, if I understand you right, you basically want the option to keep your cats for as long as you like, and then turn on their breeding at whatever time you feel is right... And that could be solved by giving them so-and-so many breedings instead of a certain age. For instance - when you birth a cat, it can breed 10 times total, no matter the age. So, if you breed it every 7 days, it's breeding would be over and done at the age of 77 (Since it takes 14 days to get first kitten - and remember, this is just an example.). -But if you never breed it, you could turn on it's breeding when it was 300 days old if you liked - and THEN start to have kittens.

While most would think that breeding on old cats like that would be somewhat silly, since it obviously doesn't carry any of the new traits that are often the most desirable, this model is the only one I see that could solve this particular problem. However, I am afraid it wouldn't be received all that well by most breeders... Wink

Saga
 Thanks given by: Lito Turbo , Kristyn23 Resident
05-11-2012, 11:35 AM
(05-10-2012 12:33 PM)Saga Felix Wrote:  From a breeder's point of view, I am sorry Lito - no offence intended - but this is just about the worst suggestion I ever saw ;-)

6 months to grow up? That would be the end of KittyCatS breeding, markets, selling, auctions etc. just like that.

However, if I understand you right, you basically want the option to keep your cats for as long as you like, and then turn on their breeding at whatever time you feel is right... And that could be solved by giving them so-and-so many breedings instead of a certain age. For instance - when you birth a cat, it can breed 10 times total, no matter the age. So, if you breed it every 7 days, it's breeding would be over and done at the age of 77 (Since it takes 14 days to get first kitten - and remember, this is just an example.). -But if you never breed it, you could turn on it's breeding when it was 300 days old if you liked - and THEN start to have kittens.

While most would think that breeding on old cats like that would be somewhat silly, since it obviously doesn't carry any of the new traits that are often the most desirable, this model is the only one I see that could solve this particular problem. However, I am afraid it wouldn't be received all that well by most breeders... Wink

Saga

I do not suggest changing the option of breeders, indeed would be a long time.

I look a New option focused on having a pet that may have pups, when one wants to have more cats or improve them.

And about 6 months is an example, but to me if I would like more time off to enjoy a young pet and not just 7 days.
05-11-2012, 03:45 PM
There are many, Many, MANY times I can't even wait the 7 days to get a box I can NOT even imagine waiting MONTHS!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
05-12-2012, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2012 11:35 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(05-11-2012 03:45 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  There are many, Many, MANY times I can't even wait the 7 days to get a box I can NOT even imagine waiting MONTHS!

Totally I'm in rehab for my love potion addiction and I frequently have a relaps and get THE look from hubby.
I find it interesting though to learn how people in all variety like to have their cats.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

05-12-2012, 12:06 PM
(05-12-2012 11:27 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 03:45 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  There are many, Many, MANY times I can't even wait the 7 days to get a box I can NOT even imagine waiting MONTHS!

Totally I'm in rehab for my love potion addiction and I frequently have a relaps and get THE look from hubby.
I find it interesting though to learn how people in all variety like to have their cats.

HAHA I should head to rehab .... but I don't wanna. I am stocked up a bit now though because I accidentally bought a 6 pack of 10's when I needed a 6 pack of 10's. Which of course I felt would have been wasteful to use so I bought the 5's also LOLOLOL

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
05-12-2012, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2012 01:46 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(05-12-2012 12:06 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  
(05-12-2012 11:27 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  

HAHA I should head to rehab .... but I don't wanna. I am stocked up a bit now though because I accidentally bought a 6 pack of 10's when I needed a 6 pack of 10's. Which of course I felt would have been wasteful to use so I bought the 5's also LOLOLOL
ROFL! Sóóó recognisable especially the oopsy part at least I make my hubby believe that Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)