Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Making Pedigree links visible in world
06-01-2021, 07:26 AM
Question Making Pedigree links visible in world
Is the only way to get the pedigree link to show in world is to send the kitty to the online cattery first, click the link to enable, then bring the kitty back in world?

The Catbird Seat ~ Happily breeding since November 2013.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2021, 11:07 AM
RE: Making Pedigree links visible in world
(06-01-2021 07:26 AM)Beryl Landar Wrote:  Is the only way to get the pedigree link to show in world is to send the kitty to the online cattery first, click the link to enable, then bring the kitty back in world?

If you go to https://kittycats.ws/account.php, you can check the box to enable pedigree on all new cats and boxes (that won't reset the existing ones, though)
Find all posts by this user
06-01-2021, 06:04 PM
Oh, that brings back memories of when they added the feature and Charm said, "Honey, would you run through my cats and enable the link on all of them?" Four hours and over 1,000 boxes later ... well, at least I never have to do that again!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Beryl Landar
06-02-2021, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2021 07:20 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
(06-01-2021 07:26 AM)Beryl Landar Wrote:  Is the only way to get the pedigree link to show in world is to send the kitty to the online cattery first, click the link to enable, then bring the kitty back in world?

The cat doesn't need to be sent to the cattery.
There are 2 ways to do it
After enabling as Shannon described you can either 1. Check box on all your existing cats to enable, for those to refresh simply swap mode, image to box 3d to 2d, no need to send to cattery, the link will update eventually anyway but if you need it straight away thats fastest.
2. If you have an alt or trusted friend simply transfer all your cats to them, be sure they rez them to transfer ownership then simply transfer back to you, rez again and if you enabled as Shannon said all pedigrees will now be enabled as if its the first time you owned the cats Smile
Method 2 works nicely, transferred a load of cats to my shop avi and discovered links were not enabled on that account, so enabled, swapped cats back to me then back to her and links were enabled.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Beryl Landar

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)