Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

10 Years of KC - Let's Celebrate w/ PermaPet Sale!
03-20-2021, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2021 12:29 PM by KashKave Resident.)
Lightbulb 10 Years of KC - Let's Celebrate w/ PermaPet Sale!
This is KittyCatS!'s 10th year. That's MAJOR! I haven't been around since the beginning, but I've been around long enough to have bred and collected several beautiful kitties that I would love to keep forever. However, the cost of food to feed "pet" cats in addition to ones you're breeding adds up quite significantly. It would be absolutely wonderful if the KittyCatS! Team would reduce the cost of PermaPet vitamins this year. I'm sure many many many enthusiasts, breeders and the like would love to see their favorite kitties roaming around their homes, shops and all of SL forever without having to worry about the kibble costs.

Come on KittyCatS! - let's celebrate BIG!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Revan Salamander , Emilia Darkwatch
03-20-2021, 12:30 PM
RE: 10 Years of KC - Let's Celebrate w/ PermaPet Sale!
There was a Perma sale many years ago... it would be wonderful if that was able to be done again... i personally have a cattery full of babies waiting to be permapetted
 Thanks given by: KashKave Resident , Emilia Darkwatch
03-20-2021, 12:35 PM
(03-20-2021 12:30 PM)Revan Salamander Wrote:  There was a Perma sale many years ago... it would be wonderful if that was able to be done again... i personally have a cattery full of babies waiting to be permapetted

It would be splendid if KittyCatS! put the Perma-Pet solution(s) on sale. We could Perma-Pet our favorite kitties and see tons more roaming around the grid. Oh, it would be so fabulous. Heart
03-20-2021, 09:33 PM
I think they'd be amazed at the number of ancient cats brought out of inventory/purgatory if the price were low enough.

On the other hand, the high price they currently charge does encourage people to keep their cats in inventory (or passed to an alt's Cattery) which is good for server performance.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: KashKave Resident
03-24-2021, 04:39 AM
Great suggestion, Kash! Totally agree!
Thank you Smile

Angel "I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through" - Jules Verne Angel
 Thanks given by: KashKave Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)