Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS! St. Patrick's Day 2021 - LepreCatS! 2.0
03-14-2021, 02:23 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2021 04:52 PM by FoxieCat Resident.)
KittyCatS! St. Patrick's Day 2021 - LepreCatS! 2.0
☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘ ☘

Presenting the "LepreCatS! 2.0" St. Partrick's Day 2021 Collectible Cats!

The cats bugged us and bugged us, so we finally revisited Ireland!
After a long search and some Leprechaun tricks we found the end of the rainbow!

What do you think we found at the end? Was it a pot of gold? More leprechaun tricks? Clouds? No, we found something that was so magical it transcends pure nostalgia!

LepreCatS! 2.0!!!

These were our very first St. Patrick's Day Collection kitties and they have returned with a new look and even more charm than before! They are sure to make your other cats green with envy! Perhaps they will even bring you and your kitties some good luck, we just hope they didn't pick up any tricks from the leprechauns!

The LepreCatS! 2.0 feature two coat styles (for boys or girls).
Each LepreCatS! 2.0 also comes complete with a beautiful jewel collar!

☘☘☘ Do you have the Luck o' the Irish? ☘☘☘

Our LepreCatS! 2.0 have a special surprise in store for you if you're lucky!

Every pair of LepreCatS! 2.0 (whether you bought them together or not) will give you a special offspring, but only 200 of these special LepreCatS! 2.0 kittens will have an extra surprise for their owners! So get out those Blarney Stones and start kissing them! Good Luck!

As we celebrate 10 amazing years we hope you enjoy this step into the past!

May you find luck at the end of your rainbow!

Your KittyCatS! Team

[Image: leprecats-for-facebook.jpg]

KittyCatS! - LepreCatS! 2.0 Fast Facts!

☘ Are the KittyCatS LepreCatS! 2.0 transferable? - Yes, after you rez them!
☘ Do they come with food? Yes! They come with two weeks of food, one 5% love vitamin, one love drop, and portable food! (these items are not transferable)
(The Pair package comes with two weeks of food for each Cat, two 5% love vitamins, two love drops and 2 portable foods)
☘ Do they come with the collars? - Yes!
☘ Can I buy more than one? - Yes!
☘ Can I sell or trade them? - Yes!
☘ Do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? -The LepreCatS! 2.0 are a specially designed collectible cat with random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass their hidden traits like any other Genesis KittyCat. They also will carry the genes of a NEW, re-imagined "vintage" eye, which will be shown on their special offspring! This eye is NOT guaranteed, but will only be in these cats and can be discovered through breeding.
☘ Can they breed something special? – Yes! If you breed 2 LepreCatS! 2.0 kitties they will give you a really cool special baby you will NOT want to miss! AND, 200 of those offspring will be boy & girl TWINS in a special size!
☘ Do I have to do or buy anything special for my special LepreCatS! 2.0 kitten to have the extra surprise? - No, The chance of your LepreCatS! 2.0 kitten to have the extra surprise is completely random and only 200 set of twins will ever be born.
☘ Can my regular cats have a Leprecat kitten? - No. The special LepreCatS! 2.0 kittens can only be born to a pair of Leprecats 2.0.

Get them here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ki.../129/44/25

©2021 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text © KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)