Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Bandit II Male wanted
03-09-2021, 12:00 AM
Bandit II Male wanted
Hello

This is my current kitty. I am looking for a male of the same stats:

Fur: Genesis - Bandit II
Eyes: Genesis Sunflower (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)
Size: 12 cm (4.7 inch)

Thank you,

Lanny Elderberry (lanhua resident)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: Bandit II Male wanted
(03-09-2021 12:00 AM)Lanhua Resident Wrote:  Hello

Thank you,

Hi Lanny,

This is a starter kitty. This is the type of kitty that you buy from the kittycats store. Often, people breed these kitties to partners with more recessive stats in order to see what traits the starter kitty is hiding, or to make kittens with different combinations of traits (for example, maybe they want Genesis Bandit kittens with tufted ears and purple rain eyes). This means that people may not have a lot of 0 trait starter kitties that are exactly like this to give or sell you, but a lot of people will have some that are similar or close. For example, I do have some Genesis Bandit males, but they are all at least one or two generations away from the starter, so they may have one or two (or more) non-genesis traits. Is that OK, or are you specifically looking for another kitty exactly like the one you have?
03-09-2021, 08:19 PM
Hi Shannon

I would be interested in seeing what you have for sure.

This is my first time with animals in SL other than the fennecs so I thought I really lucked out with a bengal looking cat lol

(03-09-2021 06:18 PM)ShannonSpoonhunter Resident Wrote:  

Thank you,

Hi Lanny,

This is a starter kitty. This is the type of kitty that you buy from the kittycats store. Often, people breed these kitties to partners with more recessive stats in order to see what traits the starter kitty is hiding, or to make kittens with different combinations of traits (for example, maybe they want Genesis Bandit kittens with tufted ears and purple rain eyes). This means that people may not have a lot of 0 trait starter kitties that are exactly like this to give or sell you, but a lot of people will have some that are similar or close. For example, I do have some Genesis Bandit males, but they are all at least one or two generations away from the starter, so they may have one or two (or more) non-genesis traits. Is that OK, or are you specifically looking for another kitty exactly like the one you have?
03-10-2021, 12:09 PM

Thank you,

Hi there, I have a few boxed Bandit II males, the first one listed below is probably the closest to the stats you posted, having Sunflower eyes as well:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KittyCatS-Box-Genesis-Bandit-II4TMalePosh/11939959

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KittyCatS-Box-Genesis-Bandit-II5TMaleChicCream/17907476

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KittyCatS-Box-Genesis-Bandit-II1TMaleOdyssey-Burst/11321368

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KittyCatS-Box-Genesis-Bandit-II3TMale-ST-PATRICKS-DAY/19250214

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KittyCatS-Box-Genesis-Bandit-II3TMaleGalaxy-Star/20083602

The CatHouse
(( MARKETPLACE ))
(( IN-WORLD SHOP ))

03-10-2021, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2021 01:51 PM by Ivy Norsk.)
Quote:This is my first time with animals in SL other than the fennecs so I thought I really lucked out with a bengal looking cat lol

Since you are so new, perhaps you don't realize that KittyCats has Actual Bengals and you could be looking for them: Our Furs

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)