Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

new whisker snappy lite woot
03-14-2021, 01:27 PM
RE: new whisker snappy lite woot
Just a quickie from me, the snappy lite is on a special baby, both parents may hide it or one may hide Swanky Lite which was pulled by the swanky lite. Until Jess breeds both starters and reveals which cat hides what we have to assume one could hide Swanky Lite and the other Snappy Lite.
Its not unheard of for a new recessive to be discovered in a special baby with both staryers hiding it, I believe it was the case with one of the tails, Super Posh I believe but won't swear to it.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
03-16-2021, 05:38 AM
so this week baby snappy is with swankey lite ,, which had he swankey lite iam leaving them alone for now... mommy has been with a swankey lite for 2 weeks the babys have been a swankey lite and a genesis.... I did put both of those babys together too see what happens... but shes going with a dom whisker this week... Daddy is with a swankey lite whisker and he has pullled genesis both times
03-18-2021, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2021 09:04 PM by Eleanor8 Resident.)
It was Fluffy tail and it was a very long time ago. I remember Equinox being very surprised it had been found so quickly. I had his costume removed so we could see the tail, he came back with his hat and costume collar still on. Apparently they aren't removing costumes for this any more.

[Image: b5afa979c3494267e93f6aaf23f83593.png]

Eventually proved it was the then new most recessive tail.

Highly technical piece of breeding. Paired my Peach girl and Peach boy Garden Party kitties together. Wink

(03-14-2021 01:27 PM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Just a quickie from me, the snappy lite is on a special baby, both parents may hide it or one may hide Swanky Lite which was pulled by the swanky lite. Until Jess breeds both starters and reveals which cat hides what we have to assume one could hide Swanky Lite and the other Snappy Lite.
Its not unheard of for a new recessive to be discovered in a special baby with both staryers hiding it, I believe it was the case with one of the tails, Super Posh I believe but won't swear to it.

Heart Eleanor
03-21-2021, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2021 01:50 PM by Donatella Ravenhurst.)
recessive to Swanky Lite

Here Leesa's baby shows swanky lite with a swanky lite dad

[Image: 1c4df0a027c01ed460898195ccf56d53.png]

Here she passes Snappy Lite via a backbreed to her son who shows Double Dreamy and hides her Snappy Lite

[Image: f31cc6c42e74217f3387f1507baf36e7.png]
[Image: 713cdc06d96a89a09aae7c108b8ab05b.png]
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley , Barry Ballyhoo , Morgan Trevellion , Ivy Norsk , Dimpz Morane , MitsuruKirijo06 Resident , Eleanor8 Resident , Jhanelle Bonde
04-01-2021, 03:00 PM
More recessive than Swanky Lite.
Snappy Lite is the new most recessive.

[Image: 39806e37e1cf82c07ce687af46e3af35.png]
 Thanks given by: KashKave Resident , Eleanor8 Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)