Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Heart on Pedigree page (not Cattery page)
02-22-2021, 04:11 PM
RE: Heart on Pedigree page (not Cattery page)
Both of my Ginger Queens have it. None of my penguins or Birthday boys.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: LittleMe Jewell
02-23-2021, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2021 08:22 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
I also see it on my Gingerbread Queen but not on the King. How weird. I guess we will have to wait until Callie tells us what it means Smile
Ok so I hovered over the heart and a pop up appeared and its related to special offspring bred, no idea why its only on the Queen though

[Image: 33102f602d3d845bcdbea33978b81b05.png]

So appears to be related to Collections having had special babies which is why its not showing on Littleme Jewels Special offspring but on both parents, why its appearing on some but not all collection cats that have bred specials is a mystery, none of my voodoos have it but they are also in my inventory. I wonder if its a recent addition and cats need to connect to the server or something.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: LittleMe Jewell , Ellen Ireland
02-23-2021, 10:12 AM
Thanks, Arwen. That explains things (mostly). I went back and checked all of the Costume Parents that I have that gave out special babies and they do have the heart -- all except for the Ginger King (not sure why he is different from the others).

It is only the Costume parents that gave a special baby when they were bred together. i.e. My 'I Love You 2020' kitty that gave me a "Foolin Around" costume kitty last year does not contain the heart.

Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland
02-23-2021, 12:47 PM
Hi all,

Thank you for 'investigating' this new feature.
Based on your reports, we found and solved 2 issues.

Some cats were showing a heart when they shouldn't, and some were showing wrong information in the hover tip that comes with the heart.

Collection Cats within the breedable age range (up to 120 days) will now show a heart in the detailed pedigreeview page if they had Collection specific offspring.

Hovering your mouse over that heart will show which collection offspring the cat had, regardless of who bred it.
This hopefully helps if you are unsure if a cat already bred its Collection specific offspring.

Hovering over the cat's heart in the Cattery will show you the same information.

The Ginger Kings do not show any of their collection offspring because there is no limitation to the amount of collection offspring they can have.
The limit for the Ginger Pair is defined by the Queen.

This is because the offspring for the Ginger King and Queen is born in a specific colour order, and only the mom is taken into consideration for this order.
Otherwise, if you would pair the same boy subsequently with 5 different Queens which are bred for the first time, the boy would have to breed the next color each time, while all the girls would have to breed the first colour...
Which is conflicting of course.

I hope this helps you understand this new feature.

Regards
KittyCats
 Thanks given by: LittleMe Jewell , Ivy Norsk , Arwen Swordthain , Saxoni Fenstalker , Dimpz Morane , Marisa Starbrook , Beryl Landar

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)