Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
02-28-2021, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2021 08:40 AM by Setiaa Resident.)
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
Heart I love hopping and i am cuious what is nw at events and it was july 2017 when i jumped at Uber to look at the new clothes and never was thinking i fall in love with this cute Cats Black and white and on the Fur was alot colorful beauty things how like Scissors, hair dryer, brush and more i must have this they was so cute and i forget all this clothes, i teleported at home and unpacked the cats, from this time i was addicted Smile and since july 2017 i am with KittyCats the first time my breeding was more how like make a dough for a cake i have Mixed all furs and traits and did not know traits and all Smile but because of the KittyCats Commuunity and the nice people in the Kittycats group i learned more and more and always when i had question the CSR or the member answered in the group fast this is the only group what i not leave since i joned because for me its best support in the group and KittyCats is for me the best breed in sl i have look and try other but not 1 was so cute and not one has animations and a kind how like this cats and i will not miss the cats in my sl when i come onlijne the Cats run and its how like they happy and say hello to me they push me and talk in local u are never alone when u have KittyCats !!! alot new Friends and fun comes with this Cats !!! That was my start and my experience with the Cats Smile Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: 19blacky82 Resident , Callie Cline , FoxieCat Resident
02-28-2021, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2021 03:22 PM by 19blacky82 Resident.)
I came to Kittycats in 2018. got to know the cats for the first time ,when I met and got to know Setiaa at Greedy.
Setiaa invited me to her home ,where she showed me the cats, I was blown away by the cats. To the greeting I was pushed gladly also times by a mega over the sim. Big Grin
I found the cats so beautiful that I was every day at Setiaa on the sim and have taken care of the cats with petting units and looking for boxes

....haha.....

Shortly after that, I got my first Genesis Ginger pair. So the time passed, until I then got the first collection (Tiger Tiger) with. It was all so exciting for me. It has lasted until today.
When it is called by Callie. "Are you ready for the first Hint? " ...laugh....
then it is diligently pondered what it could be.

I wish Kitty Cats from the bottom of my heart all the best for the 10th anniversary and hope that there will be many more years with the wonderful kittens. [/size]
 Thanks given by: Setiaa Resident , Callie Cline , FoxieCat Resident
02-28-2021, 09:38 AM
I was dragged, kicking and screaming, into KittyCatS. Actually, I would say I've never really been in KittyCatS because I've never actually owned any. But wives being wives, I (the Avatar) seem to have a few non-transfer specials even though it either was not my fingers at the keyboard, or, as I claim, undue wifely influence forced my hand. Whatever, the fact remains I have a few mouldering in the attic and some Kitty Dollars which, due to the maths I can never spend. Sigh.

I remember Charm was excited about the pretty cats she had running around our house. Nothing unusual, there, we also had dogs, although those weren't breedable. Anyway, after a few days, she admitted they were like Psion Chickens but promised they wouldn't really be, so I wouldn't need to worry about what they'd do to my regions. I admit I was a bit skeptical but, good husband I am, I chanted the Husband's Mantra, "Yes, Dear. Anything you desire, Dear." and the subject was tabled.

A week or two later, Charm came to me with a question. Of course, I didn't know the answer. Being a good netizen from the good-ol' days, my reaction was to go find out. So I checked the forums. Crickets. She asked around and was told it's just Mendalian Genetics. (It's not, it's more simple than the full Mendalian system.) So a little research parts of the Internet with fewer crickets and I was finally able to help, some.

And so it went.

As for the forums. the crickets were finally driven away and they've become quite useful, even indispensible.

And now we cycle between "Yes, Dear. Whatever you desire, Dear," and "You have HOW MANY cats?!?!?!?!?"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Jelly Supply , FoxieCat Resident
02-28-2021, 11:13 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!

I am fairly new to KittyCats! I started with some of the free stay at home kitties and some other free birthday kitties I found in my inventory. I immediately became hooked! I love seeing each week what new fur I might get. I still don't understand the whole traits thing but I am slowly starting to figure it out. My favorite memory was the first time I got a MegaPuss! They are so cool and definetly my favorite size of cat.
 Thanks given by: Callie Cline , FoxieCat Resident
02-28-2021, 02:10 PM
Well I didn't sign this until now because I assumed the winners would be the most popular entries but anyways here it is. Happy birthday. I was at Blueberry fall of 2016 and she had out a pair of blueberry confetti's. That's what made me get into kittycats. I went looking for kittycats and got a chat pink and starting making a lot of chat pinks with blueberry eye.
 Thanks given by: Callie Cline , Jelly Supply , FoxieCat Resident
03-02-2021, 07:14 PM
Its My Birthday! RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
Happy Birthday KittyCats!!! I just love all my Kitties that I have acquired. I only wish I had known from the beginning.. so many I have missed! But they are wonderful and I love watching them run and play! Thank you for bringing joy to this virtual world.HeartHeartHeartHeart
 Thanks given by: Callie Cline , FoxieCat Resident
03-04-2021, 06:09 PM
(02-28-2021 02:10 PM)MitsuruKirijo06 Resident Wrote:  Well I didn't sign this until now because I assumed the winners would be the most popular entries but anyways here it is. Happy birthday. I was at Blueberry fall of 2016 and she had out a pair of blueberry confetti's. That's what made me get into kittycats. I went looking for kittycats and got a chat pink and starting making a lot of chat pinks with blueberry eye.

we are picking winners at random so everyone has a chance!! Smile

so you never know!!! good luck! glad you like the kitties!!! thank you so much for taking time to sign our birthday thread!
 Thanks given by: Jelly Supply
03-04-2021, 06:10 PM
Hello all i hope i do it right lol and i hpe i am lucky Wink
 Thanks given by: FoxieCat Resident , Callie Cline
03-05-2021, 02:38 AM
Heart RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Big hugs & thank you for all the joy you have provided us all. We love our Pixel Kitties almost as much as our real ones. You are always coming up with new amazing ways to keep us challenged & interested. I have made so many amazing friends through this amazing group. The staff is wonderful..we all feel loved & we love you back.

Jelly HeartHeartHeart
 Thanks given by: FoxieCat Resident , Callie Cline
03-08-2021, 11:57 AM
CELEBRATING KITTYCATS BIRTHDAY MY WAY!![attachment=5432]
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Callie Cline

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)