Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
02-28-2021, 09:38 AM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
I was dragged, kicking and screaming, into KittyCatS. Actually, I would say I've never really been in KittyCatS because I've never actually owned any. But wives being wives, I (the Avatar) seem to have a few non-transfer specials even though it either was not my fingers at the keyboard, or, as I claim, undue wifely influence forced my hand. Whatever, the fact remains I have a few mouldering in the attic and some Kitty Dollars which, due to the maths I can never spend. Sigh.

I remember Charm was excited about the pretty cats she had running around our house. Nothing unusual, there, we also had dogs, although those weren't breedable. Anyway, after a few days, she admitted they were like Psion Chickens but promised they wouldn't really be, so I wouldn't need to worry about what they'd do to my regions. I admit I was a bit skeptical but, good husband I am, I chanted the Husband's Mantra, "Yes, Dear. Anything you desire, Dear." and the subject was tabled.

A week or two later, Charm came to me with a question. Of course, I didn't know the answer. Being a good netizen from the good-ol' days, my reaction was to go find out. So I checked the forums. Crickets. She asked around and was told it's just Mendalian Genetics. (It's not, it's more simple than the full Mendalian system.) So a little research parts of the Internet with fewer crickets and I was finally able to help, some.

And so it went.

As for the forums. the crickets were finally driven away and they've become quite useful, even indispensible.

And now we cycle between "Yes, Dear. Whatever you desire, Dear," and "You have HOW MANY cats?!?!?!?!?"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Jelly Supply , FoxieCat Resident

Messages In This Thread
You Guys ROCK!!.... - Andronikaa Resident - 02-08-2021, 07:26 PM
happy birthday - daggeth Resident - 02-11-2021, 01:15 PM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Tad Carlucci - 02-28-2021 09:38 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)