Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
02-28-2021, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2021 08:40 AM by Setiaa Resident.)
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
Heart I love hopping and i am cuious what is nw at events and it was july 2017 when i jumped at Uber to look at the new clothes and never was thinking i fall in love with this cute Cats Black and white and on the Fur was alot colorful beauty things how like Scissors, hair dryer, brush and more i must have this they was so cute and i forget all this clothes, i teleported at home and unpacked the cats, from this time i was addicted Smile and since july 2017 i am with KittyCats the first time my breeding was more how like make a dough for a cake i have Mixed all furs and traits and did not know traits and all Smile but because of the KittyCats Commuunity and the nice people in the Kittycats group i learned more and more and always when i had question the CSR or the member answered in the group fast this is the only group what i not leave since i joned because for me its best support in the group and KittyCats is for me the best breed in sl i have look and try other but not 1 was so cute and not one has animations and a kind how like this cats and i will not miss the cats in my sl when i come onlijne the Cats run and its how like they happy and say hello to me they push me and talk in local u are never alone when u have KittyCats !!! alot new Friends and fun comes with this Cats !!! That was my start and my experience with the Cats Smile Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: 19blacky82 Resident , Callie Cline , FoxieCat Resident

Messages In This Thread
You Guys ROCK!!.... - Andronikaa Resident - 02-08-2021, 07:26 PM
happy birthday - daggeth Resident - 02-11-2021, 01:15 PM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Setiaa Resident - 02-28-2021 08:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)