Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
02-19-2021, 02:21 PM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
happy birthday to you all!!

Callie, I love these Pusses and Kittens. They are all I have to cuddle. I tried rescue cats for two years and I cant care for real ones so these amazing creatures are my fantasy and reality for cuddles. I love them and you for helping all of us enjoy what we may not have in RL... Amazing cats ... normal real looking ones and even pink spotted ones ... I love them all.

Best wishes to continue the joy ride and congrats on a fabulous 10 years!
Luckylady Llewellyn XXX

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Callie Cline , FoxieCat Resident
02-19-2021, 02:27 PM
I remember years ago I bought a kittycat and matched it with my clothing and took a picture... I love kittycats in SL and kittycats helped me through difficult times..

Happy Birthday kittycats Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-19-2021, 02:44 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTYCATS & to All kittycat friends.

I got into kittycats thanks to my girl Dream. Was about 2.5 years ago. We had just missed the 8th bday kitty and events.
I was just going to get a couple kitties mainly because we can't have rl kitties due to Dream's allergies and I am a avid kitty lover.
Well that couple soon blew up to 650 kitties making more kitties 0-0
I'd say I caught the Catdiction in a huge way. LOL!
Next thing I know our sim was totally converted to feature our kittycats and shops for breeders grid wide.
We've met some really awesome and kind people thru the kittycat network. So many people eager to help. Not only with advice but giving us kitties to breed better traits in the kitties we love.
It has taken us by the heart and even though "Kitty Chaos" might hand us the unexpected from time to time, we love them. They make us smile, help us relax and laugh despite what rl might be throwing at us.
We have come as far as now we host kittycat auctions and I've taken on a purrsonal project of building a Kitty Park & Zoo to display many of the special kitties we have and friends have donated. It's also a place kitty lovers can hang out with kitties, ride their mega and just enjoy the sweet purrfection and joy of kittycats.

And we owe it all to you Callie and the Kittycat staff.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY & BIRTHDAY Callie & KITTYCATS

Thank you, John0than (resident) Masters
02-19-2021, 03:04 PM
Hello all,

I am actually super new to kitties, i found them only a few months back after havinf been given one.
Now I have fallen in love, and I adore my kitties so much!
Its a bit daunting to start of breeding and having fun, but both the kitties and the community have been great!!

My current fave Kitty for sure is my Fright Night Voodoo girl Smile

Congrats on the 10 years!!!
02-19-2021, 03:19 PM
been collecting kittycats now for many years each one has their own way of doing things just like the real life ones some amazingly beautiful combinations too current count is around 25 ish and will be adding more as they become available a very very happy birthday to all at kittycats and heres to the next 10 years
02-19-2021, 10:05 PM
Happy Birthday Kittycats.

Thank you Callie for bringing such wonderful creatures to our lives. It always makes me smile to see my little gang of kitties when I log into SL.

Kat
02-20-2021, 06:38 AM
Happy Birthday Kittycats.

Thank you for bringing such cuteness to our pixel lives.

Hugs

Liss
02-20-2021, 06:53 AM
I found Kittycats in December 2014 when I was doing an Advent run and one of those was the Kittycats Advent Calendar.
My family have cats in RL and finding breedable ones in SL was amazing to me! I was intrigued and soon the one pair pack became 50!
And once you've started you just can't stop. The cats are adorable and getting new limited editions and special babies throughout the year has kept my interest and passion for it!

Happy Birthday Kittycats! Cheers to more years to come!
 Thanks given by: FoxieCat Resident , Callie Cline
02-20-2021, 09:31 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2021 09:33 AM by RubyMyst Resident.)
My shop & auction are based on castle theme and my first mega took that to heart I think... too much sometimes *grins* That one believed she was some sort princess. She liked to climb my big fancy double staircase and sit in the balcony like she was watching over her kingdom. She had the attitude down. What a furniture hog! At home she was just as bad and she loved to sprawl across the sofa when you got home and just try keep her off the old four poster bed I used to have. That kitty was a keeper and will be back to watch over her kingdom again one day.

Happy 10th KittyCatS! Long may you reign *wink*
02-21-2021, 03:46 AM
I am fairly new to KittyCat's, just over a year, my daughter gave me my first Kitty and I was totally in love with her, I was soon given my first Calico to breed her with and Tuxie and Gypsy were soon presenting me with offspring, I had a break from breeding for a little while as I couldn't sit at the computer for long due to an operation so I am only now just on my second set of cats. The two Gingerbreads I brought at Christmas. I love them even though they take up most of my backyard Happy Tenth Birthday KittyCats and thank you for all you do for us all

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)