Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
02-16-2021, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2021 12:33 AM by Bibbitt Borel.)
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
I haven't been doing Kittycats for 10 years.. only since 2017 and not really majorly into them until around 2018.
I had to learn all I could about them and I had a lot of help. When you start breeding KittyCats, you not only get great cats, you get new friends and sometimes new family.
Everyone is nice and helpful even if you are posting a no trait kitten in the group cause you are excited to get a box. Someone always says congrats.. and I try to pay that forward whenever I can.

I have had many favorites furs, the Golden Ticket was the first and was excited to help place that on the chart.
OMG, that Dusky Purple, I was in love and had to have it !!! But favorites change, and I love the Chimera's right now Smile

I have to say though, once I got into Confetti's, I have had a major love/hate relationship with them. I have had Confetti's give me many confetti births and those who make me fight to get 2.. and even though I often threaten to stop breeding them. I keep unpacking them.
They make me smile, well actually all my cats do.

Some times they are the best part of SL, cause when I am sad or having a bad day and a cat comes up and says " I love you" you can't beat that to get you past whatever is going on.

Thank you Callie and all the Kittycat Staff. You bring happiness into the world.
Happy 10th Birthday!! Heart
Bibbitt Borel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Callie Cline , FoxieCat Resident

Messages In This Thread
You Guys ROCK!!.... - Andronikaa Resident - 02-08-2021, 07:26 PM
happy birthday - daggeth Resident - 02-11-2021, 01:15 PM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Bibbitt Borel - 02-16-2021 12:15 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)