Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
02-12-2021, 09:11 PM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
I've been breeding KittyCatS since about 2012 and I still have my first megas out as pets, as well as my other favs, like the rare Day of the Dead pair a dear friend bought me a couple years after the fact. She knew I loved the design and she paid a ton of Ls plus had to trade some boxes. That was a best ever gift and I think of her every time I see them running around. I've had a few shops with friends and even won a decorating contest once. My virtual cats have comforted me when I've lost RL cats. So many great memories in 9yrs and they keep giving to me every day. I've done tons of SL breedables (Sion Chickens lol and previous cats, horses, crystals, bunnies, fish, flowers, ad nauseum that we won't mention), but KC by far the longest. Callie always did stuff right; I was a devoted customer of her great shop (dating myself!) with the clothes, furniture, jewelry, cars, and stuff, and she hasn't let us down yet!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Callie Cline , FoxieCat Resident

Messages In This Thread
You Guys ROCK!!.... - Andronikaa Resident - 02-08-2021, 07:26 PM
happy birthday - daggeth Resident - 02-11-2021, 01:15 PM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Etierre Bonde - 02-12-2021 09:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)