Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
02-12-2021, 08:31 AM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
After years of battling illness I found myself completely isolated, without friends , hope or purpose, then I was introduced to SL. Struggling for some time to find my place in SL, I almost gave up, it wasn't really till I found the very welcoming KittyCats community I was able to find my own creativity and gain the confidence to speak to people, our mutual love of the kitties united us. I discovered kittycats not long after I joined 8 years ago, and being a great lover of cats already, was instantly captivated, though having no lindens then, it wasn't until a bit later I got hooked through the offer of the first firestorm kitty and free starters. My family and I got them and bred them together, and I was hooked. I had such great memories of exploring all the markets for hours on end, going to auctions, playing with my kittycats and contemplating their pedigrees. Eventually I found myself able to help with auctions and markets, giving me greater purpose. I've never felt like I really belonged anywhere until I found KittyCats, there is no community quite like this one that I have found. I've been so privileged to meet so many wonderful people in the last 8 years, who I hold very dear still, even though I still struggle with my confidence, but 9 years ago, I never imagined I could have this many friends in my life. Most of my family and friends were met through KittyCats, and without them I would be lost. KittyCats have so many inclusive events and auctions that anyone can be part of, places to make new memories and friends. Sadly, these days, because of changes in my life, I haven't been able to attend as much. Though even in the darkest of times, I feel I can depend on the kitties to bring a smile when I log in, with so many varieties and combinations to be discovered still, I can never get enough of them. Their animations are the cutest in SL, I can never resist their adorable rolls, bleps and head tilts. I always have at least 40-60 cats breeding at any one time, most of them all separate projects, and many, many more pets. Yeah so hard to pick just one memory, but in the spirit of Valentine's and KittyCats birthday, I have fond memories of Sanura's Kitty & A Date auctions with the KittyCats team, and past KittyCats birthdays I was able to attend, with Callie being persuaded again to sing the Pussy Cat song.
Happy Birthday and thank you KittyCats, long live KittyCats!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Callie Cline , FoxieCat Resident

Messages In This Thread
You Guys ROCK!!.... - Andronikaa Resident - 02-08-2021, 07:26 PM
happy birthday - daggeth Resident - 02-11-2021, 01:15 PM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - AstridSolace Resident - 02-12-2021 08:31 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)