Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
02-12-2021, 03:34 AM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
Happy Birthday KittyCatS! I have always kind of known about kittycats from the conversations and such like with some of the same cool friends that I and Callie have worked alongside back in the good old days of second life fashion runway/editorial modelling. Callie has always been an icon to me and somebody I and a lot of other people aspire too. Her aura and creativity as shone right through my second life journey, very often she graced the front cover of many top SL magazines. From her fashion days to now into her 10th birthday of KittyCatS!!

So I took the plunge into collecting the costume kittycats in late March/April 2020 during the first lockdown in the UK, having coming back to Second Life again since my departure in 2016, and not knowing what to do with myself I was somewhat drawn into kittycats. This obsession or addiction lol grew and developed after a visit to an auction at CatTails aftermarket sim. Since then I love my second life all over again with an all new direction into the world of kittycats/breeding which as given me some cool new friends along the way. HaPpY bIRthDaY!!!! <3 <3 <3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Callie Cline , FoxieCat Resident

Messages In This Thread
You Guys ROCK!!.... - Andronikaa Resident - 02-08-2021, 07:26 PM
happy birthday - daggeth Resident - 02-11-2021, 01:15 PM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Nicholai Shepherd - 02-12-2021 03:34 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)