Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
02-11-2021, 02:19 PM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
Happy Birthday Kittycats, I have been an auctioneer of many different breedables. I Found Kittycats in 2011 when I was doing a mixed breedable auction and i stopped doing all of them, kc really stole my heart they were so cute in their little cans and baskets, i had turned into the crazy cat lady with the help of Revan because he took me to auctions, ohh the fun, bidwars over these beauties lol. They are still my obsessive addiction, after over a year of my new obsession i got a kitty called Linaclaws a Le Tigre Bengal Blanc with my menagerie points after my moms passing, fitting i think. The customer service is like no other breedable or company in SL, impeccable. A few members of the kc community have come into our hearts where we consider them family, they know who they are. If it wasn't for kc we wouldn't have had the pleasure of meeting them and others who are also friends that we care for. Happy Birthday and thank you for touching our lives in so many ways.

Angel Nika...KittyCatS is more than an Addiction, its an Obsession!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Revan Salamander , Callie Cline , AstridSolace Resident , FoxieCat Resident

Messages In This Thread
You Guys ROCK!!.... - Andronikaa Resident - 02-08-2021, 07:26 PM
happy birthday - daggeth Resident - 02-11-2021, 01:15 PM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - veronika Darkwatch - 02-11-2021 02:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)