Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
02-11-2021, 01:49 PM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
I've been on and off Second Life three times now, the first was early in the beginnings of KittyCats, my mother had alzheimers and the second life community and KittyCats in particular made being a full time caretaker for her much more bearable. It gave a place where my focus was able to shift, it presented a positive challenge. I remember my first bred nongenisis fur was a red tabby and wow I was thrilled to get it. This time back to SL amid the pandemic and darkness in the US, a distraction. a focus on something outside myself and the uncertainties in RL. Again Callie, Foxie and the team have stepped up and created cats that acknowledge our world yet still celebrate the joy of survival. The cats are amazing - a great product, the customer focus and care is not rivaled in SL, the community is warm and welcoming, amd the thing that struck me as I read other peoples' stories is how many of us have found kittycats! when we've needed it most.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Callie Cline , FoxieCat Resident

Messages In This Thread
You Guys ROCK!!.... - Andronikaa Resident - 02-08-2021, 07:26 PM
happy birthday - daggeth Resident - 02-11-2021, 01:15 PM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Casey0105 Resident - 02-11-2021 01:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)