Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
02-10-2021, 10:47 AM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
I have bred KittyCatS since 2011... not quite the very beginning but not too long after. We (meaning nika and me, began auctioning at the end of 2011, albeit I was a behind the scenes auctioneer assistant at first) KittyCatS has blessed me and her with many wonderful people who have come into our life and not just SL but RL also, and also so much enjoyment over the years. The one thing that has always left me speechless is the amount of giving within this community, not only has there been many Kitties and Auctions that have given to Charity over the years, of which we organized a couple ourselves, but for things like this the whole community pulls together regardless of individual grievances with others. Back in 2014 I was sick, really sick, hospital sick at where they at one point informed nika to prepare for the worse as I was not clinically getting better. During that time nika was with me constantly and she could not work. While we were absent a number of people got together and organized an auction for us, we were touched beyond belief at the amount of kittycats donated, money raised and above all else the time and love that was given and shown towards us. Even typing this now brings me to tears. You are all awesome, we love you all and this is what makes KittyCatS so amazing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Sannctuary Resident , Callie Cline , AstridSolace Resident , FoxieCat Resident

Messages In This Thread
You Guys ROCK!!.... - Andronikaa Resident - 02-08-2021, 07:26 PM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Revan Salamander - 02-10-2021 10:47 AM
happy birthday - daggeth Resident - 02-11-2021, 01:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)