Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
02-08-2021, 09:14 PM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
While at a low point in RL and in the midst of wallowing/escaping in SL, I discovered KittyCats. I tear up when I think back to my very first little B&W yin-yan Kendryk with the big blue eyes, who did more to lift me out of my despair than words can express. May seem like a small matter, but given the responsibility of caring for another creature is therapeutic, even if it's a pixel kitty.

Needless to say, my heart's full of rubberbands for KittyCats to this day. There just isn't a kitty I can't love. But more than that, I'm so grateful you brought these cats to SL, Callie. I can log in and spend five minutes with any one of my kitties and find a smile on my face. Can only conclude that anything brought to life by loving people ripples outward in an endless chain of what makes life worth living.

Much love to you and your whole team, always. Heart

Takari

Heart"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and cats." ~ Albert Schweitzer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Callie Cline , Charmayne Brentley , Sannctuary Resident , FoxieCat Resident , Beryl Landar

Messages In This Thread
You Guys ROCK!!.... - Andronikaa Resident - 02-08-2021, 07:26 PM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Takari Resident - 02-08-2021 09:14 PM
happy birthday - daggeth Resident - 02-11-2021, 01:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)