Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
02-08-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
Before Draco and myself started KittyCatS, we were men's fashion bloggers, creators, and DJs, among other SL hobbies. I regularly checked out the Fashion Feed for new looks and items, and one of my favorite bloggers was Harper Beresford. One fateful day, I saw her posed with some adorable animated kitties. I wanted one instantly. I showed my husband, and he wanted them too. Caveat: They weren't out yet! This was the first ripple in the larger pond that KittyCatS was coming...

So Draco and I signed up immediately for the beta. We didn't get accepted, so instead we stayed in the SL group, watching for pictures and details to be shared. We gobbled up every scrap of info about the precious new addiction. And when the sim finally opened and the kitties were available for sale... We shelled out for those genesis starters with striking alacrity. We purchased ONE pair, and we thought that would be plenty...

Oh how wrong we were. Getting that first trait--azure eyes!--out of our smokey starters thrilled us. There were collection cats too, and those Valentine's babies--the SweetCats--and the Leprecats that followed on St. Patrick's Day really cemented for us that this was our new obsession. They were so cute, and the community... Everyone we'd enjoyed SL's indie club scene with, popular bloggers and creators we'd long loved... They were all there in KittyCatS's first year, and the vibrance of those first auctions, the parties, the markets... Ahh. Nostalgia's powerful stuff.

It's been a truly amazing ride, and I owe it all to Harper Beresford's blog post that day. I had no idea how much it would change my life.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Draco Nacht , Callie Cline , Revan Salamander , AstridSolace Resident , FoxieCat Resident

Messages In This Thread
You Guys ROCK!!.... - Andronikaa Resident - 02-08-2021, 07:26 PM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Theodore Nacht - 02-08-2021 07:43 PM
happy birthday - daggeth Resident - 02-11-2021, 01:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)