Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
02-08-2021, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2021 07:39 PM by Nikki Zimerman.)
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!"
I honestly can not remember how I found out about kittycats but I found you guys originally back in 2013 if I remember correctly. I couldn't be active like I wanted to be due to rl, net issues and eventually laptop issues. A little over 2 yrs ago I got back into kittycats! because of a friend of mine. He was really big into the kitty auctions and that prompted me to get back into the kitty game. Now I breed all sorts of kitties from genesis dominos to tigers! to ocicats and many more. I've spent nearly my whole life in the real world studying cats from domestic to the majestic big cats that I adore. I simply love cats other than my kids they are my life. I absolutely love all the details and effects these kitties of ya'lls have. I love the variety of coats and eyes. The vampy ears are one of my fav ears. The tigers! are my fav breed. Anytime a new kitty comes out I get so excited cause I can't wait to see what they look like and what they'll produce. Even if it's not a special kitty it's still exciting to me. I'm so grateful that kittycats! exist cause these cats truly help keep me out of the dark places that try to consume me.

Nikki Zimerman
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Callie Cline , FoxieCat Resident

Messages In This Thread
You Guys ROCK!!.... - Andronikaa Resident - 02-08-2021, 07:26 PM
RE: hAPpY biRtHdAy to US!! and YOU!! please sign our guest "book!" - Nikki Zimerman - 02-08-2021 07:38 PM
happy birthday - daggeth Resident - 02-11-2021, 01:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)