Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

ButterFly Barn Adoption and Fostering Agency
01-04-2021, 10:52 AM
ButterFly Barn Adoption and Fostering Agency
Hello Fellow Feline Lovers,

My name is Brooke, and I was toying with the idea of breeding my Kittys and adopting the new borns out as well as taking in any Kittys that no one may want or have too many of to adopt out as well.
I was also thinking of putting RL info on how to foster, and adoption as well as possibly sitting up, IF I can do it in SL, a donation to a national pet society for supporting fosters and adoption?
The place is on my land in SL, and everyone is more than welcome to come see, I have my two beloved's Kittys there....I also would be a small place for now... but am willing to grow as the demand sees fit.
Butterfly Acres, Snuggles River (172, 64, 24) - Moderate

I was also wondering if KittyCatS would be willing to work with me on this.... anyway just an idea I was throwing out there... what are your thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2021, 10:57 AM
RE: ButterFly Barn Adoption and Fostering Agency
Hi Brooke,
What a kind and generous idea. I can certainly support your idea with a few of my usually menageried boxes a week. Though the cynic in me sees the potential abuses, I want to see the good in people and hope the cats will get into hands that appreciate them.
Casey.
 Thanks given by: BrooklyneLeigh Resident
01-04-2021, 11:28 AM
I think it's a great idea, I would rather send them to you then the menagerie.
 Thanks given by: BrooklyneLeigh Resident
01-04-2021, 12:20 PM
(01-04-2021 11:28 AM)Tanzanite Amethyst Wrote:  I think it's a great idea, I would rather send them to you then the menagerie.

Great! send them on down! I will do my best to find great homes for them! Also feel free to stop by and see where they will be staying! Beautifully decorated and cozy barn for the kitties!
01-04-2021, 05:14 PM
New Group has been created for the adoption home! It's $L25 to join, unless you are a partner or have adopted a kitty from me in which the $L25 is included in the adoption fees, is free and you are invited by me. It's a group to keep everyone up to date on what new arrivals I have coming in and adoption going out... as well as classes and RL info on how to care for a fostered or new pet... Thank you! Also, for those interested, there is a brochure rack outside of the barn with the info and adoption application... as well as a mailbox that you can put the finished app in! Thank you guys! I am hoping this will be a successful endeavor!!! Word of mouth helps!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)