Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Saying hello to all!
12-16-2020, 11:15 PM
Saying hello to all!
Hello,

It's been many years since I was on SL. I used to do breeding on my old account, but RL pulled me away for a couple years. However, now I am back and ready to dive into the wonderful world of kitties once more. I bought one cat, needed a partner....already up to 8, you know how the story goes. Soon, I will be sleeping in the garage to make room for the cats. Looking forward to meeting people and making friends with others who love Kittycats. Smile

- Heart Neko
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight
12-17-2020, 03:42 PM
RE: Saying hello to all!
Hi!

We are so glad you have returned! We hope you have lots of fun with your kitties, but from the sounds of it you already are! lol.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
 Thanks given by: nekogao Resident
01-05-2021, 07:01 AM
RE: Saying hello to all!
welcome back and i hope you have lots of great kittens!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
02-12-2021, 10:42 AM
Heart RE: Saying hello to all!
Hello guys!
Im beginner with cats and i have 2 cats for a while. They are with 9 days old. I bought that bowl that filled automatic but im having problems to use. I bought milk but in 3 min over and now is : +1 milk (wrote in hover text), i have no idea what this means cause the nc dont say about this. Other thing that i have no idea is: how to chart kitten. I just saw dominance tabels, but theres no in sequence what treat worth more than other. Im so confused. I breed dogs but its so different. Well, anyway, nice to meet you, i hope to learn quickly for not do nothing wrong with my pets.
HeartBig Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)