Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Sannie (sannctuary) Patron Auction Sun 12/06/2020 12pm SLT
12-04-2020, 04:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2020 05:05 AM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
Sannie (sannctuary) Patron Auction Sun 12/06/2020 12pm SLT
[Image: 473158f52b8c97d86d08007dc049c030.png]

UKF Presents...Sannie (sannctuary) Patron Auction

Date: 12/06/2020
Time: 12pm SLT

Patron Profile
Sannie started breeding with KittCats sometime in 2015 where she met Ragdoll, and was invited to a KittyCat auction. She didn't have a clue what it was all about or what she was getting into.

In her real life at that time, she was caring for her mother at home for some years until she passed, which allowed her more time in explore Second Life. Up till then, all the kitties she tried to breed were disappointing traits (in her perspective), and she was disheartened about the results, and decided to take some time out.

She then later returned back to KittyCats in 2017, and was reintroduced to Kittycats by Peewee who had just started as well. Peewee has helped her catch up with her slower learning curve and began to learn more. As Sannie learned how to breed, she discovered color and adored the glitter shade from a girl sitting on the Love tables. It was an Abyssinian Blue with a tiara named Queenie, which she still has in her cattery!

She continued to explore breeding and found it fascinating as she tried to produce some multi-generational lines, and finding formulas that could increase her success. During her adventures with KittyCats, she has met so many wonderful people, and she wishes them "thank you" for enriching her KittyCats experience. According to Sannie, "I think I am here for Life so better get used to me. Smile"

ςoνєгßⓄץ кєレレץ™ (coverboytoy)
Auctioneer Tongue
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137812323@N05/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Sannctuary Resident , Unicorn Blackburn
12-04-2020, 05:31 AM
RE: Sannie (sannctuary) Patron Auction Sun 12/06/2020 12pm SLT
Thank you Kelly for inviting me to feature my Kitties in this Patron Auction at UKF.
You are a talented kitty breeder, very creative, and inspiring. So glad to have you as Auctioneer. I think it will be lots of Fun.

I appreciate all you do and all the help and kindness you've shown to many in the Kittycats community. Smile

Cheers! ~ Sannie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)