Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cat Talks
12-03-2020, 02:20 PM
Cat Talks
Hello,

i was messing around with my new kitten and i think i accidentally taught her to say some silly sentence. (Got confused in the talks options in the animations menu).

Is there a way to make her forget a sentence she learned?
It is not the end of the world but i would like to teach her some more fun sentences instead.

Thank you and i appreciate your help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2020, 12:46 AM
RE: Cat Talks
Hello,

you simply teach your kitten the new text, it will forget the old one. They can remember only the most recent they have been told, i guess it's some script memory limitation.
 Thanks given by: lucyydragon Resident
12-04-2020, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2020 08:54 PM by Tad Carlucci.)
Say, rather "script limitation". Memory isn't the issue. Programming the feature, especially an understandable user-interface for it, probably is.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-13-2021, 11:12 AM
help me find the reason, I do not see how my cats write to me in the chat. My guests see the cat talking and I don't (What should I do?
02-13-2021, 03:12 PM
Not much to go on, but I'll offer a couple things to check:

* Is the local chat on-screen, or in a floater (dialog box)? If on-screen check the colors. The Firestorm defaults make local chat from Objects almost impossible to see. If you're chatting on IM (so, in a floater), you have to swicth to local chat see see what your cats say. Whenever I do a fresh install, I always forget to change the chat colors so I can see what objects have to say.

* Do you have the cat muted? If you once-upon-a-time clicked Block or Mute, you won't hear from the cat until you un-mute it. Touch your cat, do you see a pop-up menu?

* Do you have the cat de-rendered? Can you see it, at all? I often de-render clutter when tidying up one of Charm's shops. The temporary-derender feature of Firestorm is buggy: teleport should clear it but won't. So when I'm done, I make sure my asset blacklist is empty, then re-log.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)