Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

HAVE ALL OF THE NEW FANCIES BEEN 'DISCOVERED'?
11-23-2020, 05:53 PM
HAVE ALL OF THE NEW FANCIES BEEN 'DISCOVERED'?
Halp Pleeeeease

I'm currently standing in the kittycats store trying to decide if I should go for one of the newer fancies, or roll the dice and hope to get the Peridot Passion Aby, as it's my birthstone and the Aby's are adorable.
Or try to discover the bengal I'm still convinced is hiding in that group. Tongue

Suggestions welcome Smile

Love to you all and stay safe!

Eurydice Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2020, 07:37 AM
RE: HAVE ALL OF THE NEW FANCIES BEEN 'DISCOVERED'?
All 6 of the new Fancies have been discovered. There was no mention of a new Bengal so as far as we are aware ALL Fancies are discovered

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
11-25-2020, 06:26 AM
Thank you, Arwen. I wasn't sure when I went to get my new fancie, but guessed they might be.
In any case I have wanted the Peridot Aby for so long I went with the old collection... and received a Lavender Ocicat for my trouble. He's so cute I couldn't be cross with him, and he'll be good company for my other Lavender Ocicat.

And I just like to joke about the "missing" fancie Bengal - I think of it as my great white whale in Kittycats.

Thanks

Eurydice Heart

(11-24-2020 07:37 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  All 6 of the new Fancies have been discovered. There was no mention of a new Bengal so as far as we are aware ALL Fancies are discovered
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain
11-25-2020, 10:40 AM
Another Bengal to round the set out to 3 same as the others would be nice though.

(11-25-2020 06:26 AM)Eurydice Barzane Wrote:  Thank you, Arwen. I wasn't sure when I went to get my new fancie, but guessed they might be.
In any case I have wanted the Peridot Aby for so long I went with the old collection... and received a Lavender Ocicat for my trouble. He's so cute I couldn't be cross with him, and he'll be good company for my other Lavender Ocicat.

And I just like to joke about the "missing" fancie Bengal - I think of it as my great white whale in Kittycats.

Thanks

Eurydice Heart

(11-24-2020 07:37 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  All 6 of the new Fancies have been discovered. There was no mention of a new Bengal so as far as we are aware ALL Fancies are discovered

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
11-26-2020, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2020 05:38 AM by Fire Sabretooth.)
(11-25-2020 06:26 AM)Eurydice Barzane Wrote:  Thank you, Arwen. I wasn't sure when I went to get my new fancie, but guessed they might be.

Thanks

Eurydice Heart

You know, Eurydice, I am of the same mind as you. I think there is a still-undiscovered Bengal in the Group 1 Fancies. lol

And, you won't believe it, but, I got like 3 or 4 of those Peridot Abys. They were like weeds in my cattery! lol I still loved them, though. I wanted that "missing" Bengal! lol

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)