Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Looking to Buy and or Trade for Diamonds
11-11-2020, 10:40 PM
Looking to Buy and or Trade for Diamonds
I need 6. I have been doing this since it started and have yet to get enough gems to get a fancy cat. Please help me? I can trade some rubies and an emerald. I have OLD still boxed collection cats and I can pay lindens. I really appreciate your help. I am CST and come on in the evenings. Message me here so we can meet up. Thank you!

ChelleHeart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2020, 01:04 PM
RE: Looking to Buy and or Trade for Diamonds
Find me inworld when you are on. Maybe we can help one another. I have 5 diamonds and 10 rubies so either trade my 5 diamonds for your 10 rubies or some of them that gets me closer ... Trading is not my favorite. It would be amazing to have a converter at the Main store so we can get a cat without begging for help. TALK TO YOU LATERS ....
Lucky

I need 6. I have been doing this since it started and have yet to get enough gems to get a fancy cat. Please help me? I can trade some rubies and an emerald. I have OLD still boxed collection cats and I can pay lindens. I really appreciate your help. I am CST and come on in the evenings. Message me here so we can meet up. Thank you!

ChelleHeart
[/quote]

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn
11-12-2020, 02:34 PM
Ok I need 1 more diamond!! Do you have one for purchase? I'm looking for one!!

Chelle
11-13-2020, 10:24 AM
I have one for trade or sale!
(11-12-2020 02:34 PM)Chelle Zimmer Wrote:  Ok I need 1 more diamond!! Do you have one for purchase? I'm looking for one!!

Chelle

~terrormisu

NEW LISTINGS exclusively on Torgon's WebMarket: https://torgon.info/manage/#!/kccats?own...20Resident

Shop Inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ca...227/23/651

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)