Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thank You for the NEW Fancies!!!
11-11-2020, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2020 01:29 PM by Saxoni Fenstalker.)
Thank You for the NEW Fancies!!!
Huge hugs and thanks to Callie and the whole KittyCatS team for the new Fancies!!
They're adorable! I just got the Toyger Cobalt and can't wait for my next one. :-)

Saxoni Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Luckylady Llewellyn , Aubreygrace Starlight , Eurydice Barzane
11-11-2020, 05:57 PM
RE: Thank You for the NEW Fancies!!!
you're so welcome! we know many people have never gotten the ones we've had for a long time but thought it was time for some new stuffs! it was a lot of fun making them!!! and yay, more tipped whiskers to add to your beautiful creations!
 Thanks given by: ShannonSpoonhunter Resident , Luckylady Llewellyn , Aubreygrace Starlight
11-16-2020, 09:59 AM
yes thank you so much! Now hopefully i can get some more gems soon and ii can get one! They are beautiful!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Saxoni Fenstalker
11-16-2020, 03:46 PM
(11-11-2020 05:57 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  you're so welcome! we know many people have never gotten the ones we've had for a long time but thought it was time for some new stuffs! it was a lot of fun making them!!! and yay, more tipped whiskers to add to your beautiful creations!

The new fancies are all so lovely, Callie. I had no idea about this - I did go to the store the day before the silver boxes changed over and got two more of each, which were made redundant by the new "all in one" box. Smile

I had a break from SL for 3 years and came back this year. I had leftover jewels in my inventory, in the cattery and in random silver boxes so I started again with one new fancie - the Blue Moon Ocicat - then got the lovely Sea Splendour Aby and the Radiant Rose Aby. The Peridot Aby eludes me, it's my birthstone, so I'm hoping to nab the green aby before I move onto the newer fancie kitties.

Or I discover that missing Fancie Bengal which I am SURE exists Tongue

Thanks again - I am loving these new kitty developments!

Heart
11-21-2020, 11:15 AM
Callie, I am SO thrilled with these new colors and especially that we will get new whiskers and eyes!
[Image: 6487935058c7e19bd0bafc440079a6af.png]

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn
11-23-2020, 10:17 AM
Got the new Circus eye at 8:05 on 11/23/20
[Image: cff86855652cb2127b81d00ab4398272.png]

Just got the new Fancie Circus EYE ... a brand new one! yay... giggles and does the happy dance :-)

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn
11-23-2020, 11:51 AM
Here is your new Fancie Toyger Circus Eye!
[Image: 291c8481d9dd1c29154c99f489b23441.png]

The Baby born with the new Circus Eye this morning was named "Lucky", believe it or not! ... LOL

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn
11-23-2020, 12:19 PM
RE: Here is your new Fancie Toyger Circus Eye!
(11-23-2020 11:51 AM)Luckylady Llewellyn Wrote:  [Image: 291c8481d9dd1c29154c99f489b23441.png]

The Baby born with the new Circus Eye this morning was named "Lucky", believe it or not! ... LOL

Serendipity at work!! I love when the server spits out names like that. Congrats on finding a new eye!!
11-23-2020, 03:41 PM
love these eyes omg wow, love the glittery effect callie i always want to achieve this effect in my textures that i make in photoshop but cant never get in looking as good as there eyes your so creative and well done and congrats on finding the eye
11-25-2020, 12:10 PM
Fire Sabretooth discovered Fancie Toyger Circus Eye!
Thank you but Fire Sabretooth found the Circus Eye a few hours before me. My bad that I hadnt seen the post and thought it was me. I cannot take credit for the discovery, only for the lovely kitty the new Fancie 'stork' brought me with a sparkly eye, and named LUCKY by the computer LOL ... be sure to give Fire a shout about the win ... :-)

Serendipity at work!! I love when the server spits out names like that. Congrats on finding a new eye!!

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)