Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Relative Fur Dominance Chart
11-10-2020, 04:07 AM
OK I was bored and was thinking "wouldn't it be useful if I can look up a fur type and see at a glance a list of how dominance plays out within that fur?" So that is what I did.

This will only tell you which Tiger! fur is dominant to the other Tiger! furs, and so forth across all the furs. Please read the instruction manual tab first as that has all the caveats and stuff.

You will note that I have left off Confetti and Genesis cats. This is because they have their own sections within the main KittyCatsProofs Forum Dominance Chart maintained by Ivy Norsk and Team. Repetition is unnecessary redundancy.

Again, this is best used where the fur is known to be "solid" and if in doubt it is always best to refer back to the main dominance chart. That is our bible, after all.

Polina.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: LittleMe Jewell , Ruriko Oanomochi , Nalo Jampoler , Kendrah Vantelli
11-10-2020, 10:57 AM
RE: KittyCatS Relative Fur Dominance Chart
Cheetah! - Lime No.2 HAS been discovered, if you refer to the thread Here you can see comments on the lack of Cheetah! - Lime

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
01-26-2021, 04:16 AM
(11-10-2020 10:57 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Cheetah! - Lime No.2 HAS been discovered, if you refer to the thread Here you can see comments on the lack of Cheetah! - Lime

Yeah that was a typo in my notes field.

But please, don't be so crabby with me all the time or you will earn yourself a block.
01-26-2021, 11:43 AM
Polina, thank you very much for this, it is what I needed.

(11-10-2020 04:07 AM)Pol McLaglen Wrote:  OK I was bored and was thinking "wouldn't it be useful if I can look up a fur type and see at a glance a list of how dominance plays out within that fur?" So that is what I did.

This will only tell you which Tiger! fur is dominant to the other Tiger! furs, and so forth across all the furs. Please read the instruction manual tab first as that has all the caveats and stuff.

You will note that I have left off Confetti and Genesis cats. This is because they have their own sections within the main KittyCatsProofs Forum Dominance Chart maintained by Ivy Norsk and Team. Repetition is unnecessary redundancy.

Again, this is best used where the fur is known to be "solid" and if in doubt it is always best to refer back to the main dominance chart. That is our bible, after all.

Polina.
01-26-2021, 10:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2021 10:25 PM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
(11-10-2020 04:07 AM)Pol McLaglen Wrote:  OK I was bored and was thinking "wouldn't it be useful if I can look up a fur type and see at a glance a list of how dominance plays out within that fur?" So that is what I did.

Polina.

I liked how you sub categorized each breed and listed them from Dom to Recessive. It's definitely provides a different level of information esp. when you want to look at each breed separately and want to know their placement.

And for those furs that are not placed yet, perhaps you can always just put that on the bottom and put a footnote that it has not yet been placed. Or w/e format you see fit to inform readers it's not placed yet. Overall, it looks good.

Thank you

ςoνєгßⓄץ кєレレץ™ (coverboytoy)
Auctioneer Tongue
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137812323@N05/
01-28-2021, 03:17 AM
(01-26-2021 04:16 AM)Pol McLaglen Wrote:  
(11-10-2020 10:57 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Cheetah! - Lime No.2 HAS been discovered, if you refer to the thread Here you can see comments on the lack of Cheetah! - Lime

Yeah that was a typo in my notes field.

But please, don't be so crabby with me all the time or you will earn yourself a block.

Threatening to block someone on here who has done more work with dominance charts than you ever will is really rude.
 Thanks given by: Arcadiamyst Resident , China Falmer
01-31-2021, 08:04 AM

Thanks for spotting and filling a gap on the charts.

This is a quicker way to narrow down the dominance of each Breeds/Fur sub groups.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)