Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Fall Collection 2020 SpookyMateS!
10-17-2020, 07:11 PM
KittyCatS Fall Collection 2020 SpookyMateS!
================================================

Presenting the KittyCatS Fall Collection 2020
SpookyMateS!! KittyCatS!

KittyCatS is proud to present our 2020 Fall Collection -
SpookyMateS!! collectible KittyCatS!

Ahoy, Me Hearties! Batten down the hatches! There is a ghostly ship full of toothy apparitions incoming!!!

It appears that the Vampirate Mate and Vampirate Wench, from last year, have recruited a whole crew of ghostly pirates! The sight of them might make you want to yell 'Shiver Me Timbers!', but don't be afraid of this ghastly crew, it is just the KittyCatS! - SpookyMateS!!

Our ghostly pirates and wenches are waiting to meet you!!! The boys have 5 items they can wear which YOU can mix and match to your liking: Hat, bandanna, earring, eye patch, and collar! The girls have 4 items you can play with as well: Bandanna, earring, eye patch and collar!

Like all of our Fall Collection KIttyCatS, these toothy apparitions come with a special interaction in their menu to allow you fly through the sky on a magical broom with your favorite Spooky Mate! Which will you fly with?

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, the Pirates life for YOU!!

Your KittyCatS Team

[Image: KittyCatS-sPooky-maTeS.jpg]

KittyCatS! - SpookyMateS!! Facts!

= are the SpookyMateS!! cats transferable? - yes, after you rez them!
= do they come with food? yes! they come with one week food, one 5% love vitamin, one love drop, and one portable food (these items are not transferable)
= do they come with the accessories? - yes
= can I buy more than one? - yes!
= can I sell or trade them? - yes!
= do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? -the SpookyMateS!! are a specially designed collectible cat with random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass their hidden traits like any other Genesis KittyCat. They can carry the genes of the new traits and furs that can only be discovered through breeding.
= can they breed something special? – yes! If you breed two SpookyMateS!! kitties together they will give you a really lovely special baby you will NOT want to miss!

GET THEM HERE!!!!!

Main Store
So Cal

©2020 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text © KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)