Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

China's Patron Auction - Fri 10/09/2020 9am SLT
10-05-2020, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2020 04:18 PM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
China's Patron Auction - Fri 10/09/2020 9am SLT
[Image: 97463b37646aad0bdd15466e1813cd89.png]

CatTales Presents...China's Patron Auction

When: Friday 10/09/2020
Time: 9am SLT
Auctioneers: Lexi Dagger (arcadiamyst) and Mirsoul Macbeth (mirsoul)

Patron Profile
China has been breeding with KittyCats since August 2017, and it gives her the opportunity to breed something she enjoy. Although beauty is on the eye of the beholder, at the end of the day, the outcome of each breeding whether it's the colors or variations, puts a smile on her face.

China has been an auctioneer for nearly 2 years. She loves the KittyCat Community, and enjoys getting to know some of the hard core obsessed breeders that are out there! She encourages breeders to breed what they like, for the sake of their own enjoyment. She personally loves costume/collector kitties, and they are her passion. China is also a collector in real life, it is wonderful how it can be similar with Second Life. China states, "I love the passion, the ideas, the uniqueness that KittyCats and Second Life in general allows us to share".

Working for CatTales
China primarily works for CatTales, and she states, "I can sum up the reason I work for Cattales in one word "MIRSOUL", never have I come across one person who I totally look up to as an auctioneer, but she's been a fantastic teacher (her and Red persisted through training me with getting to grips with hiders)." She also adds that Mirsoul has one beautiful soul, and that was what first attracted her to CatTales. Furthermore, China stated that it's the "community" and the people whom have made her feel where she belongs.

ςoνєгßⓄץ кєレレץ™ (coverboytoy)
Auctioneer Tongue
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137812323@N05/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: China Falmer , Mirsoul Resident , channing Flanagan
10-06-2020, 07:56 AM
RE: China's Patron Auction - Fri 10/09/2020 9am SLT
I cant wait for this auction, not only is china a good kc Breeder but she is a good Auctioneer. one day if i get into Auctioneering i hope to be like her... she always likes to make u feel welcome and she knows how to sell a cat PS Not forgetting a Witty sense of humour lol
 Thanks given by: China Falmer
10-07-2020, 05:26 AM
Oh myyyyy, there's a Chimera in this auction! This should be an awesome catfight!

10-09-2020, 05:21 AM
bump - Auction is today x

Kittycats Auctioneer mainly at Cattales Angel

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)