Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
09-28-2019, 12:35 PM
RE: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
I'm not speaking for Arwen; I don't know how often she checks it.
Generally, in practice, people contact me directly about chart issues, and I know that Arwen also receives many direct communications as well. I'll talk to Arwen about it.
I put in the internal bit about the google docs as a bit of explanation about why I at least am doing things the way I am doing them. I did the same when I was the only one left to explain what had happened at Saga and why nothing was being updated. I think people benefit from some transparency in that way.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain
09-28-2019, 04:35 PM
Hi Tad, we do use the account update the OP if it needs to be altered. The avatar PM account on the forum doesn't actually get anything currently as people contact Ivy or myself directly. I personally am happy for you to put my name in your FAQs instead of KittyCatsProofs as I check my messages most days. I log the account in infrequently to deal with certain admin things that are kept with the avatar for ease of transfer if anyone leaves or joins the team as with Ivy & Reven. We are totally transparent in everything we do so theres no reason not to put our names down as points of contact.
Thanks for the update in the FAQs Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
10-22-2020, 05:15 AM
Kitty sick gave vitimins still sick?
10-22-2020, 04:55 PM
Hi Gram, if you have a sick kitty after giving the Get Well vitamin, please file a support ticket and include the Cat ID# and what vitamin and day you gave the vitamin. It would also be good to include the location of the cat so that I can come check things out and assist you further. Smile

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)