Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

floofy
09-24-2020, 10:06 AM
floofy
Any info on when profiles will start listing floofy in a way that Torgons can show it? I'd love to be able to search for floofy the way we can search for size.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Beryl Landar
09-24-2020, 11:31 AM
RE: floofy
Hi there, the head shape will not be listed in the stat info for the cats. Floofy heads are marked by the teal stripes on the box and the floofy head on the cat in image mode. I am sure there are ways that the creator can make it so that cats with the floofy head can be marked and searched for. You might reach out to the creator and ask them about it. Smile

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
01-26-2021, 10:35 PM
In regards to Floofy, I did notice some hats don't fit well. TBH I don't know how that can be fixed. I mean it's not like terrible looking, but you can see it is off a bit.

ςoνєгßⓄץ кєレレץ™ (coverboytoy)
Auctioneer Tongue
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137812323@N05/
01-27-2021, 04:58 AM
Torgon's does not use the in-world stats for the cat. It scrapes the information from the Profile page.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-14-2021, 04:43 PM
Question RE: floofy
Hello, Does Floofy benefit the cat in any way, as traits do, or is it just a preference for KittyCats breeders? Can you breed for floofy or is it completely random? I am a returning customer/breeder that is interested in getting back into breeding Smile Currently shopping the MP.
Regards,
Beryl Landar

(09-24-2020 11:31 AM)FoxieCat Resident Wrote:  Hi there, the head shape will not be listed in the stat info for the cats. Floofy heads are marked by the teal stripes on the box and the floofy head on the cat in image mode. I am sure there are ways that the creator can make it so that cats with the floofy head can be marked and searched for. You might reach out to the creator and ask them about it. Smile

The Catbird Seat ~ Happily breeding since November 2013.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-14-2021, 06:04 PM
Hi there Beryl!

The Floofy head is 100% random, just like sizes, so it can not be bred for. The head shape does not give any benefits other than being rather cute!

Some enjoy the old Rollie Pollie head, and some enjoy the Floofy head, everyone has different preferences.

I hope this info helps, if you have any other questions feel free to reach out to me at any time!

-Foxie

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)